Book 1 Ch 11: Rough Reunion

Start from the beginning

"Fine."  Y/N said, reforming his armor.

Once the armor completely covered his body, he took out his dragon sword, and swiped it in front of him, sending out a wave of energy, knocking everyone but Praf down.  Praf looked at his men lying on the ground, and back at Y/N.  He was angered.  He decided to take out his secret weapon.

"You think you can beat me?  I'm a special case of warrior!"  Praf shouted, slowly getting bigger and bigger.

'It's an enhancement mutation.  He's much stronger than before.  About the same strength and durability as Colossus.'

'What are my chances?'  Y/N asked.

'This will be very easy for you.'

'Good.'  Y/N said, cracking his neck in preparation of the fight.

"Come and get it!"  Praf shouted, running towards Y/N head first.

Y/N quickly caught Praf by the head, and flipped him over on his back.  Praf quickly got up, and started punching Y/N.  Y/N was able to block his attacks, and the attacks he didn't block were absorbed by the armor.  After a few seconds, Y/N punched Praf in the stomach, sending him back into one of the trucks.  Y/N then threw his spear at him, but Praf was able to dodge before it hit him.  The spear then stuck into the side of the truck, which Praf pulled out, and attempted to use against Y/N.  Before he had the chance to use it, Y/N whistled, and that was the end of the fight.  When Y/N whistled, a metal arrow flew from his side, and into Praf's skull, killing him.  He called the arrow back, and picked his spear back up and put it back on his back.  The armor then reformed into the necklace, and Y/N walked back to the bar without a scratch.  Everyone was cheering for him as he walked back to his seat, and waiting for him was a map back to Republic City.

"Thank you very much."  Y/N said to the man.

"No, thank you good sir.  We can finally rest without having to worry about getting robbed."  The man said with a smile.

And with that, Y/N went on his way.  It took him days, as he tried to steer away from any form of public transport.  He would have used the flame teleport thing that he did before, but he wanted to make sure he didn't wind up anywhere different than where he wanted to go.  Before he got to where he needed to be, he made a stop at a friends house.  He just hoped they were home.

"We interrupt your regularly scheduled broadcast to bring you this special report.  Late last night, Equalists attacked city hall, subduing councilman Tarrlok and capturing Avatar Korra.  Details are still coming in, but-"

Lin Beifong turned off the radio, and got out of bed, pushing through the pain.  She Metal-bent her armor onto her, and removed the badge on the chest, and put on a cloak to cover the armor.  She was preparing to leave, but then heard someone come through the door.

"How do I look?"  The familiar voice asked.