Chapter twenty one

Ever since I got the news that my son got killed, I've been trying to find the one responsible for this. The person will pay in the worst way possible, no one hurts my family and gets away with it. I don't care how long this will take me or how many people I have to kill to find the person responsible for killing my son. Ever since I sided with Reign, Valerie has been shutting me out, and I can't get a hold of her. I get her though, I wouldn't blame her for not wanting me in her life after all the shit that went down. I choose Reign over my daughter something I regret doing. I've taught Valerie our family motto "Family above everything else" when I was the one that broke our family motto piece by piece. Should I've done things differently? Yes, but what's done is done.

Weeks have passed since I got the news, I've been hiding my tracks because now I know why no one has tried to contact me. Everyone has been looking for me and Reign, I choose to support my best friend and now I have to face the consequences. The thought of Reign's family hunting us down makes me realize how wrong I was. How wrong it was to support Reign instead of the others, especially my daughter. I stabbed my daughter in the back and it will always be my biggest regret.

As I escaped the hell where Reign and I were, I put on the black face mask and fixed up my outfit before I made a show out of myself. I began to walk down the road where I see headlights, bright they were down the street. I didn't think of anything so serious until I saw my daughter get out of the car, I stood there hoping she didn't know anything, hoping if I told her what properly happened she wouldn't take their sides. but that was where I was mistaken.

"You think escaping Lion was an achievement?" she says while smiling, I took off my masked "And you choose them over your fucking family. Your father, I didn't raise you to betray me, sunshine". I snapped at her. She walks over to me with a crowbar in her hand "You talking about betrayal, me betraying you? You're the one who fucked us all over, you stayed with Reign where you could be home with me dad" she held the crowbar to my neck, I put my hands up walking backwards "I have my reasons if you let me explain" I replied.

"Let you explain? How many times have you killed people not letting them explain, I'm just learning from the best dad. The one who taught me this" she smacks the crowbar against my head making me blackout.

Waking up to the teasing of the ropes slapping against my ribs, made me fall to my knees in brutal pain. The pain made me feel sick to the stomach where I couldn't breathe, the crowbar slid underneath my chin holding my face up to her. I slightly chuckled "You didn't learn from the best princess, I killed people who deserved to die. Your killing someone because you're mad at what they tried to choose" I looked at her dead in the eye "Otherwise you wouldn't care less darling".

But anything I tried to say didn't grow to her attention, she was feeding for power and that's what feared me the most. She held me up, stabbing into me deeply making sure I deserved every single thing. I felt completely guilty for what I decided to choose at the last minute.

I looked at this man who appeared to be one of my daughter's men, I grunted out in pain as blood droplets fell down my face. I looked at her, I couldn't bring myself up to say stop. And why? Because she was right, I taught her to act like this mentally and physically. She's using my personality, how could I not complain- I deserved every moment of this deep down, I knew that.

"Maybe my brother is dead, I mean I'm the only one who knows because his blood was on my hands" she laughs at her comment hysterically, I looked at her "You really are an embarrassment" I say while smirking, as she grabbed the crowbar hitting it into my knee. Screaming out in complete pain, I whimpered grabbing onto my leg and she giggled "Now you know what it's like to be backstabbed" she holds up a knife "It's shiny and sharp" she walks behind me, trailing the tip along my spine "Val don't" I growled. She laughed as she dug it into my back, I screamed out falling onto my stomach and coughing up blood.

She is me, I'm proud.