Chapter 49**

Smut warning! And beginning ⚠️

After my shower I put on some sexy lingerie and walk out of the bathroom and see Paul on the bed sitting up watching tv. As soon as I walk out he looks over at me and his eyes blow with lust. A growl irrupts from my wolf as motions me to come closer.

"Oh baby, you are one sexy momma." He says getting out of bed and pulling me closer to him. He puts his fingers under my chin and lifts my face up and places his lips against mine. I let out a moan against his lips and started feeling his hand move over my body.

He picks me up and places me on the bed and crawls on top of me. He places a hand on my face and deepens the kiss. He is grinding against my groan and I let out another moan.

"Paul, please no teasing right now, I need you baby."

Next thing Paul starts to attack my neck finding my sweet spot in seconds. He rips my panties off and starts to rub two fingers up and down my folds.

"Baby you are already wet. I can't wait to drive you crazy tonight. It's just me and you all night long so be ready for a full night of making love." He says.

I moan in response. He starts kissing me again and pushes his fingers in me going at a slow pace. I buck my hips wanting more friction from him.

He starts picking up his pace and goes back to sucking in my neck. He uses his thumb to start rubbing my clit. Then he starts kissing down my body making his way to my core.

He slows his fingers down a little bit and makes eyes contact with me as he gives my clit a gentle kiss. I moan out

"Paul please".

Suddenly he closes his eyes and goes to town on my clit.

I'm a screaming moaning mess and he is not letting up. He starts fingering me faster and soon I feel my orgasm start to build up.

"Oh Paul I'm gonna cum. Please don't stop." He keeps going and I clench around his finger and with one last lick to my clit I cum all over his fingers and face.

He works me through my high and takes his fingers out. I flip us over and start to kiss him and move to his neck. I take one hand and start to stroke him.

After a few minutes I begin to kiss down his chest and perfectly sculpted abs. When I finally made my way to his dick I slowly took it in my mouth and started to bob my head up and down. Paul starts to moan and grabs my hair and starts to buck his hips pushing him further into my mouth.

I kept sucking him off and before he could cum I stopped and crawled on top of him and slowly slid down on him.

"Oh fuck Paul"

"Mmm baby you are so tight fuck."

I start to riding him and damn I forgot how big he was. I lean down as I keep moving me hips and start kissing him. I decide to drive him a little crazy and sit up and as I rock my hips back and forth on him I run my hands down my boobs and to my clit and I start rubbing it.

"Oh Paul. Mmm baby you feel so good stretching me out." I moan as I continue to rub circles against my clit.

Paul starts to growl watching me play with myself. I pick up the pace a little bit and start to clench around him and before too long I am screaming and cumming all over his dick.

"Ahh fuck" I say.

Soon Paul pulls me off of him and he gets up and behind me. He spreads my legs apart and runs his fingers against my folds again before he slams into me. I moan while he starts thrusting into me.

The only sound in the room was our moans and skin slapping against each other.

"Oh Paul I'm so close"

"Cum for me baby. Let me feel you again while I fill up this beautiful pussy."

I moan and start shaking as I cum all over him again as he cums inside of me.

After Paul slowly pulls out of me he wraps his arms around me and we lay there for a few minutes.

"Thank you Ri, I really needed that." He says kissing my shoulder.

"So did I Paul, I didn't know how bad I did either. I also didn't realize how much I missed being intimate with you. You always make me feel so good, so loved."

"I will spend the rest of our lives making sure you feel good and loved babygirl."

He pulls me closer to him and we take a small nap together. Once we wake up, Paul is picking me up carrying me over to the shower.

He places me on the counter and starts the water to make sure it's the right temperature. After it warms up he comes and stands between my legs and starts kissing me again.

Before I know it, he is picking me up and puts me against the wall and he slides into me. I moan out throwing me head back. This round he is not going easy on me.

He had a tight grip around me and is pounding into me.

"Ahh fuck Paul."

"That's right baby, I love it when that pretty little mouth screams out my name"

He whispers in my ear then goes down and bites my neck. I'm starting to clench around him around "cum for me babygirl"

I scream and shake violently cumming all over him. He works me through my high and picks me up keeping himself buried inside of me. He walks us into the shower and slams me against the shower wall and starts pounding into me again.

All night long it was nothing but sex, cuddling, some more sex, and then passing out from exhaustion. But damn it was worth it.
Smut ends⚠️