Chapter 13**

Smut warning:near the end ⚠️🔞—————————————————It's the next morning and I am awake before anyone else

—————————————————
It's the next morning and I am awake before anyone else. I can't help but be pissed off at what Jacob has done and Edward included. I debate with myself whether to wake Fenrir up or not to discuss this with him. Deciding to get him up, I walk to his room to go get him.

"Hey Fen, I need you to wake up please." I say softly he starts to move around and groan.

"What's going on?" He says.

"We need to talk about what we will do about Jacob and Edward situation with there demanding of the pack."

"Give me 10 minutes and I'll be in the office."

"Okay I'll go make us some coffee." I say headed out the door towards the kitchen.

As I start making coffee I hear foot steps coming down the stairs. I look over and see Steve is up.

"Good morning Steve. Would you like some coffee?" I offer.

"No thanks Ri. I'm actually going to go for a run."

"Be careful please. Keep that bracelet on. It will send an alert to me, fen, Bucky, or Paul if something is wrong. It's a way to make sure everyone is safe all the time." I tell him.

"Alright thank you. Maybe once you finish with the pack meeting this morning we can sit down and talk about what we need to do about me taking that position?" He asks.

"Yes of course! We will more than likely be at the pack house within an hour so finish your run there. I'm sure Emily will be having breakfast for all of us. You can sit in and get an idea of how meetings go." I tell him.

"Thank you Ri. For everything." He says while hugging me.

"You're welcome. Now go run and be safe."

Once the coffee is finished I pour two cups and head to the office. Fenrir is already there spread out on one of the couches. I set his cup on the coffee table in front of him and sit on the other couch.

"Alright what's going on?" He says taking a drink of coffee.

"Sam and Embry called me yesterday evening while I was with Paul saying the Cullens are back. I guess Alice had a vision of the red head coming here in a couple months to try and kill Bella. Edward is planning on taking Bella to see her mother so she is away when the red head shows up. Edward is pretty much demanding we help catch the leech and it doesn't help that Jacob is supporting him in his demands." I finish stating.

Fenrir is just staring at me with anger written all over his face.
"You're shitting me."

"No I'm not. I haven't even met Bella yet and I know she's egging Edward on even more to getting the packs help. Paul made a statement to me that Bella thinks she's entitled to our protection since she is human. For months before Jacob phased she played with his emotions even more and he's head over heels for her and she's not his imprint. After he gave her hints to the pack she feels even more entitled. Fenrir I don't know what to do at this point? Do we show ourselves? Or wait to see if it gets worse?" I ask him.