Back where it Started [1/2]

Start from the beginning

Izuku:*Did you sleep late again trying to kill everyone in Sapienza in one go?*

Aizawa:*Maybe I did, maybe I didnt.*

Izuku:*Okay, I'll be getting ready, is it okay if I go a bit casual? My hero costume is all dirty and I also was working on a case with Tsukauchi so the smell of blood is kinda on it...i'm impressed no one realized when I was in public.*

Aizawa:*Sure...Just know the dumbasses are gonna be here.*

Izuku:*Well shit....May aswell take it as a chance to say hi to Shinso.*

Aizawa:*Yea, see you two in a bit.*

Izuku:*Two?*

Aizawa:-Ends call-

Izuku stays confused for a bit before hearing some noises coming from on top of him making him realize exactly what he meant by the two, he rolls his eyes as he puts on his shoes and than starts to make his way up the stairs of the building to reach the rooftop where a quite illegal build is present, this being the penthouse Koichi lives at.

He goes up to the door and knocks on it.

Izuku:"Senpai...did he already called you?"

Koichi:"Yea..Just getting some clothes on!"-he says moving around the room quickly-

Izuku:"did you make something to eat?"

Koichi:"I have some onigiri, want some??"

"Hell yea! works for something."

"Also enjoyed yourself yesterday?"

"Yea but Now I have a lot of work and a new case, this is gonna be wild in all honesty."

"Your problem not mine."

"Fucking hate you at times senpai, also arent you working on knowing who is selling TRIGGER across the globe?"

"I am but there is no success."

Koichi finally comes out of the building holding with him two Onigiris as he gives one to Izuku and he starts to eat his. Izuku grabs his and takes a bite as his mind thinks about it for a bit, Mori lives near them and she may still be drunk from yesterday and wake up a bit late so he did the optimal idea and call her up as Koichi just looked at him.

Izuku:-just waiting for her to answer-

Koichi:"What you doing?"

Izuku:"Just seeing if-"-she answer-*HEy Mori!*

Mori:*Midoriya....?....What's wrong?*

Izuku:*Well calling you because I was told something about Hololive going with UA for something today...did you knew?*

Mori:*Yea but is in the 20th.....*

Izuku:*M-Mori....

Mori:*Yea...?*

*Today is January 20th*

Mori only stood silent as Koichi just looked at Izuku more and more confused by the second, apparently he was talking to someone connected to Hololive but how did he knew her? Next thing they heard was a strong scream that stunned the living shit out of Izuku who's eyes only went wide open from it.

*CAN YOU PICK ME UP AND TAKE ME WITH YOU??? PLEASE MIDORIYA I DONT THINK THERE'S ANY TRAINS AT THE MOMENT SO PLEASE DO ME THIS FAVOUR!!!*-said Calli all panicked as she was trying to get changed as quickly as humanly possible-

*Sure thing, be there in like 5 minutes.*

*THANKS!!! SEE YOU IN A BIT THAN!!!*-she ends the call-

Koichi:"So I get going on my own is what I'm getting."