Y/n: Sure I’ll let Gwen know later.

MJ: Hm? Why?

Y/n: Oh… well im staying with her until i feel comfortable enough to go back home

MJ: Wow and her dad is letting you?  He doesn’t even let Harry in their house.

Y/n shrugs it off as the bell suddenly rings, everyone begins to pack up. 

Y/n: See you later MJ!

MJ: *giggles* Later Tiger!

Y/n chuckles at the nickname before exiting the classroom. Y/n made his way to his next class, Art. 

Y/n took his sweet time, and walked into the classroom. Y/n noticed the teacher was nowhere to be seen, he took a seat at his table, took out his sketchbook, and began to doodle. He then felt someone take a seat next to him. Y/n looked to see a black short haired girl, she wore thick black framed glasses, a white Green Day shirt, and black jeans. 

This was Ellie Brock, she tends to be more introverted than most of his friends

This was Ellie Brock, she tends to be more introverted than most of his friends. He started talking to her a few months back, when he complimented her shirt. It was just a simple T-shirt of the game Halo, and ever since she would talk to him, even if half the time she was a nervous mess.  

Ellie: H-Hi, I think the teacher is absent today. So we’ll be having a sub.

Y/n: Alrighty. DId we have any assignments today?

Ellie: Not that I know of.

The substitute suddenly walks in, and sits by the desk.

Sub: Alright guys, the teacher didn’t really leave anything for you all, so, uh, i guess just draw whatever you want? 

Y/n rolls his eyes and begins to sketch some more costume ideas, some were of course more wacky then the others. Like one that had a bunch of spikes on the forearms and another with a web-like cape. Just copy and paste, then edit her costume. Why is he so bad at design?!?

Y/n crumbles up the piece of paper and groans. He sighs and looks over at Ellie, to see she was working on a sketch while listening to music. He always knew she was a good artist, since that one time he peeked over he shoulder to see she was drawing the most realistic puppy he's ever seen. But ever since, she always tries to make sure he can't see her work. 

Now, he understands artists hold their art dearly, and he respects that… However, he's curious. 

Y/n quietly peaked over her shoulder, his eyes widened at the drawing. It was him, when he was drawing. Y/n sits back at his seat, and remains silent, Ellie takes a peak at him, but blushes when she sees Y/n looking at her. She quickly looked away and kept drawing.

Y/n: … You know it's a really nice drawing.

Ellie suddenly rips the paper out and crumbles it into a ball.