<Back Home>

Next morning:

Y/N POV

My sleep was disturbed by the sunlight as I slowly looked around to find no one next to me. I looked down as I found myself in Jungkook's shirt which was really big on me.

Y/N: Jungkook? 

I said as I looked around and attempted to get up, but my legs gave up as I felt a sharp pain in my lower abdomen. 

Y/N: Aigoo!! My legs  *sad pout*

The door opened revealing Jungkook as he came in from somewhere.

Jungkook: Oh angel! I just went to get us some food and you were asleep so I didn't want to disturb you. I suggest I'll help you freshen up *smirk😏* 

He said as he picked me up in his arms and walked to the bathroom door. 

Y/N: Thank you! *blush*

Jungkook chuckled as he patted my head.

Jungkook: Let me know when you are done angel, I'll come get you for breakfast hmm?

I nodded as he closed the door. After finishing my morning routine, I called for Jungkook but he was nowhere to be found. The door opened revealing Lisa as we smiled at each other. 

Lisa: Hi Ma'am! *bow*

Y/N: Aish!! You don't have to be so formal unnie! He isn't here? *sigh*

Lisa: It's my job Ma'am, sir will get really angry and shout if we don't respect you.

Y/N: *deep sigh* I'll talk to him about it...

I said as I took a step forward and was about to fall but Lisa caught me. 

Lisa: Please be careful Ma'am!

Y/N: Thank you unnie! 

I held her for support as she slowly guided me to the edge of the bed as the sound of the bedroom door opening was heard.

Jungkook: You can leave now! *cold voice*

He said as he picked me up and placed me on his lap.

Lisa: Yes sir! *bow* Ma'am I'll be leaving *bow*

She said as she left the room. I hit his shoulder as he flinched and his attention shifted from his phone to me in his arms. 

Y/N: Don't be so rude to her! *cute glare*

Jungkook chuckled as he pinched my cheeks causing it to turn red. 

Jungkook: That's mafia world for you baby! Nothing works right if you aren't strict and cold. Now how are your legs?

Y/N: Hmm.. better... Well it wouldn't have been like this if not for someone! 

I glared at him as he chuckled revealing his bunny teeth. 

Y/N: When are we leaving? 

He sighed as all the mission plans played in his mind, pulling me closer to him as he rested his head on my shoulder. I let my fingers softly run over his tattooed arm as he was to reply.

Jungkook: We are leaving today, midday.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Korea 

ROSE POV

I finished my morning routine as I came down to the living room. Jimin and I landed safely and got to the safe house as everyone else was already here. Jimin was in his office with the other members so I didn't want to disturb them. I went down the stairs as I started to feel dizzy and was about to trip when Jisoo unnie and Nayeon unnie held me.

Nayeon+ Jisoo: Omo! Roseahhh!! Are you ok??

They both looked at me worriedly as I smiled and nodded.

Jisoo: Tell us what is it? You sure are not ok?

Nayeon: Yes, come tell unnie what's wrong?

Rose: Well.. I've been lately throwing up a lot, eating a lot and been feeling tired all day mostly feel really dizzy.

Jisoo and Nayeon looked at each other as a smile formed on both of their faces.

Jisoo: Are you perhaps-

Nayeon unnie cut her to it.

Nayeon: PREGNANT??

My eyes widened. Oh god! My period. It's late.

Jisoo: What's wrong? 

Rose: I'm scared unnie! I'll just be a burden here, given all the danger we are in now! Please don't tell anyone *puppy eyes*

Nayeon: Aigoo! Honey, we won't tell anyone besides, you have to tell him yourself and please don't say you are a burden, look even we had children during those dangerous times.

Jisoo: Yes... even I had Jihyo when Jin's enemy was hunting down us. Don't worry and just tell him.

She patted my back, reassuring me.

Rose: Unnie, can I please get a checkup first to confirm.

Jisoo: Of course! The boys will leave soon so I'll call the doctor in.

Rose: Thank you unnies!

Nayeon unnie patted my head as she smiled and I smiled back at her. 

Jimin: Babe? You ok?

I flinched as I heard his deep voice suddenly.

Rose: Aish! You really scared me! 

They all giggled as I held my hand to my heart in shock.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORNIM POV

Some members left as they had to get ready to pick up Jungkook and Y/N from the airport. Jimin held the weak Rose in his embrace as the rest continued their conversation.

Namjoon: Honey?

Nayeon: Hmmm?

Namjoon: Where is our baby?

Nayeon's eyes widen.

Nayeon: Aish! He must be running around somewhere in the garden! *looks out the glass window* Aigoo!! He made himself all dirty again, I just gave him a bath this morning *whine* Let me catch him first *sighs*

Namjoon: I'll help you honey! Jimin I'll be back in a few, then we'll leave.

He said as he followed Nayeon to the garden.

Few minutes later...

Namjoon: Alright Jimin, let's go!

Jimin: Yes hyung! *looks at Rose as he fixes his gun in his waistband and plants a kiss on Rose's forehead* I'll be back hmm??

Rose smiled weakly and slightly nodded as her eyes gave up and she fainted.

Jimin: Roseahhh!!! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF ANOTHER CHAPTER🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

 CHAPTER 11 IS COMING SOONNNNNN!!!!! SO AS PROMISED I MANAGED TO BRING FORWARD ANOTHER CHAPTER!!!!!! HOPE ALL YOU GUYSSS ARE DOING WELL AND EVERYTHING IS GOING GOOD!!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING ME THIS FAR 🥺🥺 AND IT'S HONESTLY A BLESSING ESPECIALLY FOR A FIRST FF..... AGAIN PLEASE DON'T BE SILENT READERSSSSS AND DO COMMENT AS TO HOW THE STORY IS GOING SO FAR, IT WILL HELP ME A LOT FOR MY FUTURE BOOKS. UNTIL THEN YOUR AUTHORNIM IS SIGNING OFF HERE..... 

SEE YOU GUYS ON THE NEXT CHAPTERRRRRRRR........ ROAR.....😉😊

P.S. BTW IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED YET, I DIDN'T INCLUDE HINTING QUESTIONS FOR CHAPTER 11 AND IN THE FUTURE I WON'T BE... IT KILLS SURPRISES...😉😉😉