CH.30 Misery

Before you read, Stray Kids aren't short kids here. They're all pretty tall;with Hyunjin being 185 cm.

Mentions: death

Has a shit tone of: fluff and angst.

Please,continue.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Flashback

My hands clashed with the statues kept on the front table in the empty space in my house.

Water pooled in my eyes.

With wobbly legs, I struggled greatly to reach the living room.

With tears trickling down my eyes, I dialed his number on my cellphone.

On the Phone

Y/n-Hwang Hyunjin,......Come to our house,..please.

End of call

And with that, I let my body clash with the cold hard Earth beneath me.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hyunjin's POV:

Y/n-...Please.

Before I could even utter a syllable,she had already hung up the call.

She sounded too..vulnerable. Though, she had her moments back when we were young, It's been quite long since she expressed herself.

This is bad.

I hurriedly shuffled across my room,wearing whatever I could get a hold of at the moment.

Hyunjin- Yeji? Yeji! HWANG YEJI!!

Yeji- What is it?

Hyunjin- I'm going to fetch Y/n. Look after the hou-

Yeji- Hyunjin, Did you forget I had a sleepover at James' house?

Hyunjin- Fuck..Is that important?

Yeji- Hyunjin. We've had it planned for quite a while! I can't just ditch him!

Hyunjin- Oh please Yeji! Right now,Y/n's far more important to me than your little boyfriend! Just..Argh! Do one thing,Call him over. Just don't leave this place!

Yeji- Yeah, sure. But, do you know where she's currently?  At the mansion?

Wait.. Did she mention where she was at? Fuck! Oh God!

I tried to remember if she had previously mentioned her whereabouts...Aha!

Yeji- Well,You don't even know whe-

Hyunjin- Our house.

I  quickly rushed past her and hoped into my car.

She must be at her previous place. She needs to be there!

***

I marched along the pavement and to the main door only to find it unlocked.

This looks worse.