Karan was hesitant, she sensed it too.

Teja: don't be hesitant sunny, I will look after him meeting is important, come back home after that.

Karan: you sure?

Teja: cent percent.

Karan nodded, while raj spoke

Raj: you can go to work too, I am not a kid. I can stay home.

Teja's temper shot up to extreme now, she bursted out her anger which shocked both of the boys,

Teja: will you just shut up, Halat dekhe hain apne khud ke? You come home suddenly like this, yet I reacted calmly and now you speak rubbish, what do you think you are? Just shut up and sit, and you Karan chup chaap office jaaa..

Karan went towards his room while raj looked at teju with slight tears, but that didn't melt her,

Raj: doll, baat karo please..

Teja: not now, let me wipe off your face first, its too dry and reddish. After this go fresh up.

He sighed and nodded, while she cleaned and wiped his face with ice cold water. Karan returned to living room with a file and his laptop,

Karan: sweety I am leaving, call me or Guard if there's anything.

She nodded while he went towards raj and caressed his face, it was breaking him to see raj like this, he had tears but he just left without uttering anything.

Teja: you go freshen up and come out within 20 mins, I will prepare breakfast for you,

He nodded and left, while she ran out of the house towards lift, luckily Karan didn't leave yet, she ran towards him,

Teja: sunny, ruko.

He saw her,

Teja: she hugged him and caressed his back.

Karan felt his resolve breaking, he let his tears flow,

Teja wiping his tears: sunny please, don't go to work like this, I will see bhaiyu. You just finish your work and come back soon, okay. Do show the clients what KK is.

He smiled a little,

Karan: thanks sweety, saying this he hugged her tight, he was about to kiss her forehead when, lift sound was heard, he left waving her a bye,

Teja: Bappa kab tak...!!!! Hushhh. (Anyone? Did you get this? Why did she say this?)

She went towards house and went into kitchen directly. She thought to cook something light.

Teja: oats, its best for bhaiyu. Waise bhi its his favourite. She crunched her nose, she despised oats.

She quickly made it, and also she found oranges, out of which she made a fresh juice. She set them in a tray and moved towards living room to see raj already sitting on sofa with eyes closed.

She went and sat beside him, she tapped him gently but he jerked, seeing her he sighed,

Teja: relax, its me. Chalo have your breakfast now,

He silently took it while, she dialled her director to take an off today also stating family emergency, whilst she got a news that shoot has been cancelled today. She told that she will come back on Monday and cut the call.

She turned towards raj only to see him sitting still lost, she sighed,

Teja took the bowl and that's when he noticed her,

Teja: I will feed you, raj just nodded. Bhaiyu idk kya hua, kaise hua. I won't ask too okay, but just agar aapko share Karna hain tho I am all ears okay. You can trust me on this.

Raj: I know doll, its just that I am unable to grasp anything, I just need some time.

She continued feeding him,

Teja: you just need some sleep, aapke eyes dekh ke pata chal raha hain that you didn't sleep well.

He nodded, while she made him drink juice also.

Raj: I am not a baby.

Teja: well you are, at least for now.

Raj smiled,

Raj: thank you, I am at peace after 4 days.

Teja: anything for bhaiyu.

He hugged her, and went towards his room. While teja cleaned up the dishes. She searched for oil and she found one in Chutki's room. She went to heat on the oil, she noticed raj touching his forehead frequently.

She took the oil and went towards his room. When she entered she saw a sight, that hurt her like hell.

Raj was on bed holding his head, literally pulling his hair out, he had tears and his face was again red.

She practically ran into the room, she patted him continuously calling him,

Teja: bhaiyu look please, open your eyes. Please.

Raj with difficulty: he..headdd..headache...

She quickly put his head on her lap and started massaging, she ran her finger into his hair, pressing scalp. It worked he started to ease out a little, she stopped to check on him, while he just pulled her hand asking her to do it.

Teja: bhaiyu I am doing you just sleep.

He slowly drifted into sleep, while she continued massaging his forehead and head.

Teja's pov:

Bappa kya horaha hain, bhaiyu ko aise kya hua ki he's going out of control, sab theek karwa do Bappa. Please.

She continued patting him to sleep.

PRECAP:

A man is seen admiring and staring with all the love of world.

Heyyy guysssss, I hope sab ka fomo khatam hua honga with this chapter, kyun Fuddu Fam????

Do share your views, click on the star if you liked it, do comment your views.

With lots of love,

Chandika Rao❤️