Chapter Eighteen 🔞

Caution:
This chapter is marked as 18+ not because smuts or sex scene but because of the sensitivity that chapter holds.

Caution:This chapter is marked as 18+ not because smuts or sex scene but because of the sensitivity that chapter holds

"I don't remember from when, but since the time I could remember, my parents were never good to me." You start to talk and Baekhyun held your hand creasing it. He try to comfort you.

"I was never a loved or cares child. It's not like I have another siblings so they would love her more but they never did." You say more.

"I was homeschooled since I could remember so I never had the opportunity to make friends or go out of that house!" You say.

"You really don't have friends?" Baekhyun's eyes were huge. You sighed and then slowly nodded in negetive. He could not believe that how can a person live like this.

"I was not allowed to go out other than the time they took me out. I didn't had access to internet till my teacher begged them to give me." You say more shocking things.

"How about your feeding routine? Sorry but you always looked under nourish to me." He confessed.

"My mother didn't let me to eat that much. She said I look like an elephant when I eat normal food. So she always made me eat diet foods. Or no foods at all." You say Baekhyun hugged you this time.

"I can't believe how you made it through all these years. 21 years princess? How did you?" You took his embrace and smile.

"It's okay Baby. I am now happy. I believe whatever they did, may be there was a reason or may be I was never enough to be a good daughter to them. May be it's my fault." You say in his chest still on the hug.

"Did she ever hurt you, or beat you? Like she did this time?" Baekhyun made a gap between both of you so that he could see your face.

"Not severe like this time, I mean I broke my bones!" You laughed but Baekhyun stood still he doesn't even found anything fun about it.

"What she did? Tell me!!" Baekhyun was furious. You touch his shoulder to make him a little relax.

"She used to lock me in the closet, or dark rooms, one time she locked me in the freezer. She used to slap me or cut my hair, sometimes she would throw hot water on me! But what happened this time was actually an accident. She pushed me but I don't think she understood that I broke her dining table. Otherwise she would have kill me!" You laugh. But Baekhyun is shaking with anger. He made his hand a fist he wants to kill that awful woman.

You took his lips on yours and kiss him. Softly and tenderly. You want him to feel a bit relaxed.

"It's all in the past. It's okay. I have you now. I don't want to remember those days." You try to sooth him.

"I want you to know few things. You will have to promise me that you will just listen to them like a story and then you would forget each and every thing about it." Baekhyun said. You knew there would be something bigger than you expected so you nodded.

"Both of them are now in jail for hurting you like this. And I will make sure that they never get out of there." He said. No matter whatever they did to you but they are your parents so you don't want them to end up in the jail.

"They are my parents Baek!" You say. Baekhyun sigh.

"You need to know everything before calling them that!" Now you are gulping.

"The woman you have been calling your mother is not your mother. But the man is your biological father that's true." He said. You feel like your body is losing it's balance.

"I think the truth will make sense that why she is behaving with you like this!" He said.

"Who is my mother then?" You asked. Baekhyun sighed heavily. He knows everything but he doesn't know how you will take it or how it will effect you mentally.

"As I said, you promised me you won't think about it again okay?" He resure and you are now worried.

"The woman that your father married is unable to bear children. They tried a lot and lot of way but she couldn't conceive a child." You were still listening to him.

"He ended up cheating on her and having serious relationship with other woman." Now you understand why she would always tell you that if you don't keep your man happy he will cheat you for sure.

"There was a woman who used to work on your house as a maid that time, I mean 22 years ago and she had a girl." He said.

"One day the girl was in vacation so she decided to came to visit her mom on your old house but she was out. Your father welcomed her and she was waiting for her mother." Baekhyun continue to talk and you could not believe what he told next.

"He then raped her. She ended up being pregnant. The housekeeper took a huge amount of money from your parents to keep it low. And your mother decided to keep the child as she could never had one." You want to cry and scream but you could not.

"Then she had you and they paid the girl again. From then you know the rest." Baekhyun carefully looked at you. You gulp the pain in your throat.

"How old she was when my father r-raped her?" You said the word as if it is killing you from the core.

"14 years old!" Baekhyun said. Tears rolled down from your eyes uncontrollable way. You don't know what to say or do anymore. She was a child. She doesn't deserve any of this. She was a victim of that man.

"That's why they never loved me. I am not a child born out of love and marriage. But from lust and rape!" You say.

Baekhyun hugged you tight. "I love you for who ever you are. You don't deserve any of this. You are a wonderful woman. Please forget this!"he said.

Your world is broken. You don't want to live anymore. You hate this. You hate your entire being.

"Leave me. Divorce me. I am a disgrace. I don't deserve to live Baekhyun. Don't bind your live with a filthy thing like me!" You continue to cry Baekhyun don't say a word he just kept hugging you.

.
A.N.

So the reason is disclosed today! Do tell me is that what you expected? Or it is beyond that?

I am in my farmhouse and enjoying with my family. I thought I would upload the chapter but I enjoyed with my cousins and I was way too drunk lol!

Anyway,
Love you guys.

-Sammy 🌼