Chapter Twenty Four 🟡

"And then your mother in law said that she was pregnant with Baekhyun!" And you clapped your hand

You are listening to old time stories that he has to share.

"Let's have some soup Dad. It's your 11 AM meal time." You say and he scrunched his nose.

"I feel like I will die soon if I eat those shits!" He said and you could not help but to chuckled.

You stood up and held him to stood up too. "Come on dad!" You cheer him up and he finally gave up.

When he had the soup, you wipe his lips like a baby he acts, you feel like you are the mother of an elderly child.

_______

He later called his driver and bought you an album of old time. Both of you had a great time watching old pictures of Baekhyun.

And then you watched a movie together. Yes. Super hero movie with your dad in law cause he is that cool.

When it was evening you forced him to take some rest.

Later in the evening when Baekhyun came three of you spend time together again.

_______

"But I don't have to give you full rent of this place." You whine to Baekhyun.

"No way, give me that damn money woman." Baekhyun said in a serious tone.

"I don't have money now..." You pout and then looked at your dad in law. "Dad! Cover me!" You whisper shout at him.

"Byun Baekhyun, I didn't rise you to be rude with women, especially with your wife." He said in a serious tone.

"But dad..." Baekhyun gave up.

"Fine you don't have to give me rent. But for this time only. If you land in my property next, I will rake every single Penny you have." He said.

You hugged him. "I will win this." You say.

What is the contex? Three of you are playing monopoly. And you are obviously losing, you currently dont even have the money to pay rent so Mr. Byun is backing you up.

And ultimately despite of trying this much, Baekhyun won. You are now sulking.

"It's just a game baby!" Baekhyun said while eating the snacks.

"Oh! If it was just a game when why you didn't let me win?" You talk back.

"Mrs. Byun, the diner is ready." Martha called and you nodded.

"Let's go dad, you need to eat." You tell your father in law.

"What about me?" Baekhyun pout this time and you roll your eyes.

"You eat those fake ass money that you own!" You say and Mr. Byun couldn't help but to start laughing hysterically.

"God you guys are too cute!" He said. Seeing his father smile like this, gives Baekhyun such happiness that he can not even describe.

_________

"You are seriously gonna do this?" Baekhyun asked you as you lay back on opposite sides of his.

You don't talk but Baekhyun came closer to you in the bed. His body get glued to your back as he hugged you tightly. You want to fight back, trust me. Bur how could you?

That was the most comfortable place to be. Your home. "Just because I am cuddling with you doesn't mean my anger has gone away okay?" You warn your husband and he agreed.

"Okay, mam. The peasent is ready for all kind of punishment." He said. Sounds sexy right? But nope. Author doesn't wanna sin in the month of Ramadan, so moving on...

"You would have to let me win in every game that we will be playing for the rest of your life." You say.

"Agreed." He said and finally a smile came to your face and you hugged him.

"By the way have you got your period yet?" He asked and you shake your head as a no.

"I sometimes miss cycle so it becomes 50-55 days but this time it's the longest. I didn't had it since the honeymoon." You recall.

Baekhyun put a kiss on your cheeks. He may be knows what is it but he doesn't want to jinx it by saying it.

"We will go to a doctor in the weekend okay? Untill then I want you to be careful and eat a lot. Okay?" You said.

You nodded as you yawn feeling sleepy.

__________

"He is fine. All the reports came good too." Your family doctor Choi Lee said and both you and Baekhyun relief a sigh.

"See? I told you guys, I was feeling it on my bones." Mr. Byun said.

"Have the tea doctor Lee." You say. Smiling at you the doctor took it.

"Oh by the way, do you know any good gynogenesis? You recommend someone?" Baekhyun asked to the doctor while drinking his tea.

The doctor smiled looking at his old friend, your dad in law. He beams too.

"About time. I will talk to my clinic and they will set an appointment to the best doctor we know." He said and you nodded.

You still don't have any idea. You are thinking you have got some sickness. Yes, you are that dense, my friend.

_________

"Call me when you get home okay? Call me anytime. No. You don't need to call, you just stay with us!" You say to Baekhyun's dad when he was about to leave.

He hugged you. "You know, I have always wondered that may be if I had a daughter instead of Baekhyun, how would that feel? But I know now, and it feels great, just great!" The old man said and you hugged him too.

"We will visit you in the weekend and please have your meds on time, infact y/n is right. You should think to live with us permanently dad." Baekhyun said.

"Oh no! I always wanted you guys to have some privacy." He said and both of you blushed a little.

"Anyway, I will be fine, don't worry. My home is just half an hour away." He said.

"Bye kids!" He wave from the car and both of you wave back. You guys stood there untill he was nowhere to be seen and then you sighed.

"I already miss dad." You pout. Baekhyun does too. He kissed on your forehead and smiled.

"Like he said, he is just half an hour away. Let's go home." He said and you nodded. Holding his hands you came back to the pent house.

"You want ice cream?" You asked him.

"No you go ahead." He said and recieve a call.

"Mr. Byun, we found that woman that you have been looking for." The spy said.

"Y/n's mother?" He asked and you heard it immediately.

"Yes. Her name is Gong Jii, she is married and have a family, lives in ilsan. A good woman and a good life."

"Text me her address." Baekhyun said and cut the line.

"I want to meet her!" You tell on that instant. He just nodded.