Chapter one.

Inside a nice green and gold room was two girls sitting and listening to a story of Maya who was making a nice bow to a dress. The girls was Maya's oldest daughter Kaya and Kaya's best friend Lydia.

Maya: At that moment. The ugly little frog looked up with it's sad round eyes and pleaded. "Oh please dear princess, only a kiss from you can break this terrible curse that was inflicted on me by an evil witch."

Lydia: Here comes my favorite part.

Maya: And the beautiful princess was so moved by his desparet plea. That she picked up the slippery creature. Raised him to her lips and.. kissed that little frog.

Lydia: Awww.

Kaya: Ewww.

Maya: Then the frog was transformed into a handsome prince. They where married and lived happely ever after. The end.

Lydia: Please read it again.

Maya put the bow on Lydia's dress.

Maya: Sorry Lydia. But it's time for us to b heading home. Say goodnight Kaya.

Kaya: There is no way I'm ever, ever, ever gonna kiss a frog. Yyck.

Lydia: Is that so.

She put a frog costume on her cat and held it towards Kaya. They laughed.

Lydia: Come on give him a kiss.

Kaya: Never.

Lydia: Come on.

Kaya: I won't.

Lydia: I would kiss him. I would kiss a hundred frogs if would marry a prince and become a princess.

She kissed the cat and it jumped and held on to the cealing making the girls laugh.

Maya: Girls stop toturing the poor kitty.

She took him down and he crawled away. Just then Lydia's father Garmadon walked in.

Garmadon: Good evning Maya.

Lydia: Daddy! Look at my new dress isn't it Pretty.

Garmadon: Look at you. Well I couldn't expect less from the best seamstress in whole Ninjago.

Lydia then saw the princess dress in the book.

Lydia: Oh I want that dress.

Garmadon: Now sugerplum.

Lydia pulled in his hair.

Lydia: I want that one. Please please pleeaasee.

Garmadon: Maya do you think you can whip something up like that?

Maya: Anything for my best costumer.

She pointed towards alot of dresses.

Maya: Come on now Kaya. Your father and sister is probobly home waiting for us.

They walked out.

Garmadon: Now honey. You're getting that dress but that's it. No more Mr. Pushover. Now who wants a puppy?

Lydia: I do! I do.

Kaya and her mom was riding home on a buss and reached the Ignacia village. They walked inside there home and started the dinner. Kaya have always liked cooking and tonight she was making chicken noddle soup with her father Ray as Maya was looking after Nya Kaya's little sister that was three years younger.

Ray: The soup smells good Kaya.

Kaya: I think it's done dad.

Ray: Are you sure?

Kaya: Yep.

Ray: Absolutly positive?

Kaya: Yes.

Ray: Ok. I'm about to put this spoon in myy.

Kaya: Wait!

She took the spoon and put some more pepper and tasted.

Kaya: Done.

Ray tasted it and gave it a questioning look.

Kaya: What?

Ray: Well sweetheart. This is...the best thing I've ever tasted. Maya our daughter have a gift.

Maya: I could have told you that.

Ray: A gift like this has to be shared.

Kaya ran out.

Kaya: Hey everybody. I made chicken nodded soup.

The other villagers gathered around to eat.
Even Nya thought it was good.

Ray: You now the best thing about Good food. It brings people together. It warm one up and puts smiles on the faces. And when I open my own restaurant people is gonna line up from miles away just to get a taste of my food.

Kaya: You mean our food.

Ray: That's right honey.

He wrote on the picture of a restaurant and what ge wrote was. Kaya's place.

Ray: Our food.

Kaya saw a star.

Kaya: Dad look!

Ray: What is it honey.

Kaya: Lydia's book said. If you make a wish on the evning star. It will come true.

Maya: Well you wish on that star sweetheart.

Ray: Yeah you wish and you dream with all your heart. But you remember that that star can only take you part of the way. You gotta help it along with your hard work of your own. And then you can do anything you set your mind to. Just promise me that you don't lose sight of what's really important. Ok?

Kaya nodded and said goodnight to her parents. After they left she grabbed the picture and went to the window looking at the star. She closed her eyes.

Kaya: Please, please, please.

She then went to sleep ready for her future dreams to come true.

(A/N hope you liked this first chapter. And if you want check out my other fanfic. Just click my profile and you find it. See you soon.)