The Race

A/N: First I want to thank everyone for commenting and being so nice to me even though I'm not such a good writer! * applause to everyone * and I want to especially thank @cuteguardian for always cheering me on and being such a good friend on Wattpad(she's definitely the best) ! She doesn't write Fanfiction but I bet she is a good writer! So check her profile out! Thank you everyone else who voted and commented and cheer me on too! I couldn't have gotten 50 votes in The Tfboys Story without you guys! Keep it up! :) ❤❤❤

You had just bend down to tie you shoelaces tight so you won't trip over them when you run when a pain ached through your head. " grrr....." You growled in annoyance, the pain won't leave you alone!!!" Are you okay?" Roy asked, drinking his apple juice. " yah, I'm fine, don't worry! " You smiled cheerily, not wanting to make anyone worry." OK! See ya! " Roy said as he skipped off to get another box of juice. You got up, the pain ached more. But you ignored it the best you can and looked at the field. The cherry blossoms were blooming.

Suddenly you realized something! You had been so busy in China you didn't even think about Canada! Your eyes teared up when you thought how your friends must have forgot you already. But maybe... Just maybe... You already had forgotten them too. You facepalmed yourself when you realized you haven't even done stretches yet, and you quickly did them. You struggles to do the splits because you literally have the most un-bendy muscles ever! You been trying to do the splits since forever( okay, just for 2 months, but that's a long time in your opinion).

Now the race has began! You were second in the relay order, so you waited for the first person to pass the baton to you. They did, and you ran as fast as you can toward the 3rd person in order. What happened in between was like slow motion. You could feel your leg muscles run, you could see the grasses gliding by, you could see the trees zipping by you. But what was the main part of your attention? It was the pain. The pain that thundered in your head. Boom...boom...boom. It beated through your ears. "Please, not now. Please! "You thought in your head. Then all you can see was white. A white glow in front of your eyes.

You were still running, you were so dizzy. Then it happened, once again in slow motion. Your foot felt like they were glued to the ground by a invisible force and your body was pulled toward the ground. Your hands came out to block the force of the fall. You shrieked. The speed of the running was so fast that you knew you were going to get hurt, pretty badly too. Then your mind blanked out, you had fainted. Your body laying on the ground, not moving. At all.