THIRTEEN. the final countdown

- ˏˋ ✎ ˊˎ -

- ˏˋ  ✎  ˊˎ -

- ˏˋ ✎ ˊˎ -

━━ IN WANDA'S VISION, Agatha was tied to a stake. The corpses of other witches laid around her. Wanda and Malia stood in front of the captured witch.

Since Malia had no context as to why Wanda brought them there, she assumed that this was some sort of payback or revenge.

"N- No!" Agatha begged, glaring at the corpses.

"See, the difference between you and me is that you did this on purpose." Wanda gestured to the corpses and the stake. The dead witches began to slowly pick themselves up and face Agatha.

"Um, Wanda, I don't have a good feeling about this..." The curly-haired woman whispered in her older cousin's ear. "It doesn't matter. Go with it." Wanda harshly hissed in return.

"No! No, no, no! No, no!" Agatha writhed as she tried to pull away from the stake. "Please, I beg you! I beg you! No! No, no! No! No! No!"

Suddenly, her expression shifted from panic to calm. The witches began whispering over one another.

"Oh no." Malia's eyes widened as the witches turned to the Sokovian women.

"Wanda..." They hissed, pointing at them. "Malia... Maximoff... you are witches..."

One of the witches, who seemed to be the leader of the coven, grew from behind them. "You are the Scarlet Sisters." She cried, the cousins turning to her in shock.

"So it is written..." The others hissed.

"Told you so." Agatha smirked as she freed herself from the chains.

"The Violet Venedica and the Scarlet Witch..." The leader announced.

"So it is foretold..."

The witches grabbed the two replace them on the cross where Agatha was. "You can't win, girls. Power isn't your problem... it's knowledge." Agatha watched as purple crown materialized on Malia's head, and a red one on Wanda's.

"Give me your power, and I will correct the flaws in your original spell," Agatha offered calmly. "And you and your family and the people of Westview can all live together in peace. And no one will ever have to feel this pain again. Not even you."

"So it is written..." The witches hissed. "So it is foretold..."

"You need to follow my lead." Malia heard Wanda's voice blaring in her head. "Don't challenge it. Just follow my lead."