ONE. pilot (literally)

- ˏˋ ✎ ˊˎ -

- ˏˋ  ✎  ˊˎ -

- ˏˋ ✎ ˊˎ -

1997, KUNDRAKOVA FOREST

━━ "ВАНДА! ПЬЕТРО! ЛЯГУШКА! (Wanda! Pietro! A frog!)" A little girl with a long, dark brown braid that hit her waist let out with excitement. She looked to be around five years old, obviously a lot younger than the two kids that had accompanied her.

She looked up to her older cousins, Wanda grimacing, Pietro smiling. The twins were around eight years old, although it was a bit hard to tell from Wanda's reaction.

"Я люблю лягушек! Возьми!" (I love frogs! Pick it up!) Pietro exclaimed, reaching out to touch the green amphibian.

"Фу, нет, Пьетро!" (Ew, no, Pietro!) Wanda pulled the two of them back. "От этих вещей у вас появляются бородавки. Кроме того, нас здесь даже не должно быть. Мама сказала-" (We shouldn't even be here. Mama said-)

"Мама сказала то, мама сказала то. Это лягушка, Ванда. Она тебя не укусит." (Mom said this, Mom said that. It's a frog, Wanda. It's not gonna bite you.)

"Итак? Не трогай это, Малия." (So? Don't touch it, Malia.) Wanda shrugged before looking at the shorter, curly-haired girl. "Пожалуйста, давайте просто пойдем домой." (Please, let's just go home.)

After the girl's pleas, Malia and Pietro shared a devilish look. Hoisting the girl into the air, Pietro ran deeper into the woods with Malia in his arms, the five-year-old giggling happily. Her older cousin groaned before running after the two.

Pietro's dark hair flew in the wind that he created with his speed, and Malia's braid bounced with each step he took. The boy slowed down, looking towards a large, limestone building that sat in the distance.

"Что это, Пьетро?" (What is it, Pietro?) Malia's eyes followed her older cousin. It seemed miles and miles away, and it sat on a side of a large, snow-covered mountain. "Это... Я не знаю. Ванда!" (It's... I don't know. Wanda!) He looked towards his angry sister, who ran up to both of them.

"Теперь ты веришь, что нам следует уйти?" (Now do you believe that we should leave?) The Romani girl hit her brother on the shoulder, panting. Her chest rose and fell with each heavy breath, which made Pietro laugh.