SIX. ...and i don't think we can solve em'

- ˏˋ ✎ ˊˎ -

- ˏˋ  ✎  ˊˎ -

- ˏˋ ✎ ˊˎ -

         ━━ MONICA STOOD BY A WHITEBOARD that was covered in diagrams and equations. Darcy listened politely as Monica explained her theory, while Malia sat in front of the screen, watching Wanda's show.

"Okay. Okay, okay, I've got it. What I need is a ten thousand pound fallout shelter comprised of lead for photons, cadmium for neutrons, tantalum for seismic blasts, on wheels." She pointed to equations on the board with an Expo marker. "And then, I would be able to safely re-enter Westview. Right?"

"Yes." Darcy agreed before clarifying. "Theoretically."

"I can work with theoretically." Monica smiled as Jimmy walked in, handing cups of coffee to the women. "What'd I miss?"

"My nephews are ten." Malia answered, her eyes locked on the screen as Jimmy looked at the kids. "Holy Christmas!" He exclaimed as Malia took a sip of her coffee. "At this rate, they'll be empty nesters by dinner time."

"I know an aerospace engineer who'd be up for this challenge." Monica nodded, picking up her phone.

"But, I can't guarantee the Hex won't just mind-wipe you as you go in." Darcy explained, shaking her head.

"Wait. What's the Hex?"

"Oh, um, it's what I'm calling the anomaly because of its hexagonal shape. It's starting to catch on." She explained, shrugging with a proud smirk. Monica looked to Jimmy, who shook his head subtly.

"Monica, you really wanna do this? You wanna be the cheese in the psychopath mouse's trap?" Malia furrowed her brows.

"Not a trap, and yes. Yes, I do." The agent confirmed.

"You have balls, Monica. I respect it. I think this is a major mistake, but still." Malia nodded as Jimmy walked up to the screen, pointing at the twins. "Have we identified these minors yet? Or the newborns?" He questioned.

"Oh, Wanda's twins are hers. Everything might look fake in the TV, but everything in there is real." Monica explained with a nod.

"But, Wanda manipulates people's perceptions, makes them hallucinate."

"She decided to play director, I guess. She didn't go to a fabric shop, steal all of the materials inside, and hand-sew the clothes herself. She made it all, and I don't think that's limited to the clothing." Malia pointed to the background.

"Wanda's gotten so powerful..." Jimmy agreed. "Far exceeding anything she's displayed in the past."

"Uh, she could've taken out Thanos on her own if he hadn't initiated a blitz. I mean, nobody else came close." Monica disagreed.