ELEVEN. truth hurts

- ˏˋ ✎ ˊˎ -

- ˏˋ  ✎  ˊˎ -

- ˏˋ ✎ ˊˎ -

         ━━ SHE ENDED UP FALLING THROUGH THE EMPTY HOLE to find the Halloween decorations disappeared. The townpeople were unfrozen, and Wanda and her family were nowhere to be seen.

Westview seemed more modern as opposed to the early-2000s approach that Wanda had taken earlier. Malia looked over at Agnes's house, which seemed empty.

"If I were a maniac with unimaginable power, what would I do?" She thought to herself as she looked to the sky.

She then thought about the border of the Hex. She hadn't been there since Wanda brought her in. Malia began to rise, her balls of energy settling in her hands. She zoomed through the air, her hair flying around in the wind.

She looked down at the ground below her to find a whole new circus. There was never a circus. Why did she add a circus?

When she saw Darcy talking to a clown, however, she realized what Wanda had done.

"Эта сука похитила правительство." (This bitch kidnapped the government.) The curly-haired woman muttered to herself as she descended in front of Darcy.

"Darcy, what the hell did Wanda do to you?" Malia questioned.

"Uh, who is Darcy?" She crossed her arms.

"Oh, right, right." Malia put her hands on the side of Darcy's head. A plum-colored light radiated from her fingertips and into Darcy's head.

The brunette woman blinked a few times before widening her eyes. "That was freaky," Darcy muttered before looking around. "Hey, is that Vision?"

Malia followed Darcy's eyes to find Vision looking around, figuring out his surroundings. When he noticed the two women starting, he walked over to them.

"You're the S.W.O.R.D agent from last night," Vision looked at Darcy before looking to Malia. "And you look eerily similar to my wife."

"Cousins." Malia shook the synthezoid's hand. "I'm Malia."

"That name sounds familiar..." He trailed off. "But I can't place it."

"That's ok. Look, we all need to have a very, very long and in-depth conversation."

"Where?"

"There," Darcy pointed to a large, white van. "We go there."

"Hey!" A clown began to approach Darcy. "You're on in five!"