I chewed the inside of my cheek till I've tasted the iron of my blood. With my back turned to him, my face softened up and I held back the need to nod my head.

"No." firmly I said and shook my wrist from his sweaty rock hands and without looking back, walked into the gate of my house and hands trembling as I fished out my keys.

When I finally entered the house, I closed the door gently behind me and no tension left my shoulders. I was stiff and ready to go back out into the night and run after him. I walked over to the window to check and I found him still there staring into the night holding out his hand, he squeezed it into a fist and hung his head low.

He squatted down and held his head between his arms. I leaned into the window and pressed the palm of my hands towards his figure observing how he later got up and strode away.

I stood at my place for a couple of seconds before I flipped around exhausted to no ends. I was met with a pair of verdant eyes that caused me to trip over my own foot.

"What the hell, Simon!" I huffed and he returned it with a cheeky smile.

"Was that him again? Did he touch you? I don't mind letting him taste the strength of my fist, you know?" Simon raised an eyebrow curiosity filling every hair and I couldn't help relax my shoulders and just sat seated on the nicely carved wooden floor of my home.

"Oh please, it's nothing" I rolled my eyes and he grunted when he Indian style sat next to me.

"Are we starting this again?" Simon eyes glanced to mines from the side, I shrugged and he sighed. After a minute I decided to just fess up and get it over with, I promised myself I wouldn't hold anything in anymore. They'll end up spilling out anyways and it's better to just get it on with.

"He came back to ask me for one last chance and I said... no." pursing my lips together and catching my brothers stunned expression.

"You said no?" concern stepping all over his face and I nodded reluctantly.

"Yes and why is that such a surprise?" I snapped, a little irritated by his words. I wasn't so dumb to go forgiving and forgetting.

"No. it just looks like your eyes are pleading yes" he shrugged and and squeezed the my right shoulder.

"R-really?" I peered over at him doubting every move I made.

"Yep but if that's what you think then who am I to butt in?" he patted my back and I watched him squat back up.

"Goodnight and don't forget, Party time tomorrow" he winked before he disappeared up the main stair case. A few minutes after, I followed his lead and went into my room to sleep though my mind was buzzing constantly.

In the end I got no sleep at all.

.......

"Chipmunk, you ready? We're already an hour late" Simon busted through my room and luckily I was just on my phone texting everyone. I glared at him and he smiled.

"Do you have any manners you pig?" I muttered as I lifted my leather jacket from the end of my bed, it was a little chilly outside I wasn't going to freeze my ass off.

"Oink oink" he lifted up his nose in mocking gesture and I high-fived his face. He stumbled back and was grousing about how much it hurts, I rolled my eyes as we descended the stairs.

"Where's Simone?" I quirked my lips to the side.

"Already there, ya know how she hates being late to everything, she's so annoying I swear" he mumbled.

"Don't talk about your sister like that Simon" Terrance strolled in wearing cozy sweatpants with my dad's 'I'm as straight as a bendy straw' baggy shirt. He walked to the front of the main door and turned to us with a stern expression.