~The ideas I had - The future (part 2)

Hey, guys

Yeah, I still exist lol

I know I already apologized a lot for not updating anything in a while, but I still want to apologize anyway

So, I'm sorry

I've been working on other projects, and I'm not having the energy to write fanfics at the moment :/

But hey, the Owl House is coming back soon!

So, to celebrate, I'm going to post part 2 of the things I had planned for this story, just like I promised

I hope you guys enjoy it anyway :)

Chapter 13: So, basically, after y/n and Hunter fight, y/n stays hidden with Eda and Luz in the Owl House. They are very hurt and don't know what to do about that situation. On the other side, Hunter is also very hurt. He lies to his uncle and says he didn't find Red Star. As much as he is hurt for his best friend/romantic interest's betrayal, he isn't able to tell his uncle the truth. A few days go by, and Eda is captured after going to rescue Luz (just like the season 1's ending). Y/n goes after to help but gets captured by Belos. When y/n wakes up Belos is looking at them, quietly, just waiting for them to wake up. Belos takes off his mask, and y/n, surprised, having a memory blast, calls him "dad".

Chapter 14: When y/n wakes up, Belos finally reveals the truth. That their father was a clone of his, a substitute in case something occurred to him for the Day of Unity. Just a mere chess piece, waiting to replace the king. The other Red Star was a fake he hired to attract the culprit. And most of all: y/n's mother was on earth, just waiting for her. (I'm sorry, I forgot some details and I'm very tired now). Then, Belos propose a deal to y/n: Eda would be free and not get hurt, and y/n would go to the human world. "As soon as Luz gets here, take her key. I'll open a portal for you. You go and never come back. Trust me, not only Edalyn will be safe... but Hunter will also not get hurt. You're making the right choice." He says, in a menacing tone. Feeling pressured for Hunter's and Eda's wellbeing, besides the (probably one) opportunity to meet their mom, y/n agrees. Then, Luz arrives, and y/n hides. Luz and Belos have the same fight from the finale from season 1. But out of nowhere, y/n comes out and retrieves Luz's key. In shock, the girl stares at y/n, asking why they betrayed her. Y/n doesn't reply, and apologizes, with sadness in their voice. When Belos opens the portal, Hunter comes in. However, when he arrives, y/n is already gone. With the picture of their mother in their belongings, y/n goes through the portal. The scene ends with y/n arriving in the human world, and finding out that some letters from the message in the photo were actually phone numbers. It was their mom's number.

Anyway, I'm a bit tired, so I'll do the next (and final part) of this journey later

Thanks, everyone, for reading my story, even if doesn't have a conclusion it should've had, and thanks to everyone who has been so sweet and friendly with me. I've made really special friends here, and I'm really grateful for everything <3

See you soon ^^