~Thank you (ps: see you soon)

Hey, guys.

So, I'll be quick this time. In my last (now deleted) post, I asked you guys to tell me what were you thinking about the story, the characters and the plot. I received a lot of great advice and honest opinions, which made me realize some things. I've thought for a very long time about what to do, and I finally decided.

I'll rewrite this story completely. 

I was thinking about this for a while, scared about starting everything from zero and people disliking it. However, even if I enjoy this story so much, I ended up creating a plot way too messy for my own good, and I kind of lost myself in it. That was my worst mistake. It's not well structured in my eyes. I think I was too bold on creating something this convoluted and confusing for my first fanfic about a show that isn't finished yet. I'll soon post a chapter about what I planned to do with this story. Trust me, you'll see what I mean. I tried to fill up the plot holes, and it was getting out of my control.

But the good news is that I'm already working on my new story! I won't tell its name for now, but you'll know soon. I'll try to make it interesting without being too complex that I might end up contradicting myself and the show way too much. I don't know when I'm going to post my first chapter. I want to make sure I organize everything before I post it, but I swear I'll keep on writing because it's very gratifying for me. I think I need to work on an intriguing, yet simpler story, easier to work on.

I'm very sorry for everyone who liked this story. This is the end of Behind a Mask, but not the end of my writing. This is a new beginning. I'll make a new and more cohesive story that (I hope) will satisfy you and myself as well. Some chapters will probably be reused and edited, but a lot of things will change. I'll work better on my story, the characters, their bonds, etc.

With that said, once more, thank you so much for the support. I never thought anyone would read it. Even if I'm not satisfied with what I planned for this story, I'm still happy. The advice you gave me, the love, the experience, I'm thankful for everything. I'm still learning, and I'll always be grateful. Hopefully, you'll stay with me to see what I'll work on in the future. You guys are very sweet, and I wouldn't be motivated to write if it wasn't for you.

I'll see you guys soon, with a new, more planned, and less complicated story, with a lot of new things to present.

Take care <3