Chapter 4: Meet the Parks

Bắt đầu từ đầu

'Oh I know that...' Minji smirked knowingly.

Hoseok gulped.

'Stop it. There is still half an hour till bathroom break...'

'The last bathroom break we took together was seven years ago so...' she moved her eyebrow teasingly.

'Fuck you...' Hoseok cursed quietly, trying to tame his wonderful wife.

'You really want me to reply to that?' A cat-like amused smile was painting Minji's lips.

Hoseok wanted to hit his head on the steering wheel but at the last moment he remembered that his driving and safety comes first.

'I need a voice of reason...' he said and dialed Namjoon's number, wanting to have a reasonable person who will help him stop Minji's and Jin's teasing.

Namjoon's voice was heard in the car's speaker, when he answered the call, saying:

'What's up, hubby?'

Hoseok groaned regretfully.

'You too?!'

'You are cute, Hobi,' Namjoon cooed, making Jin and Minji laugh.

'Stop bullying me or I will divorce all of you!' Hoseok threatened.

'What's a divorce?' Taehyung voice was heard.

'You don't need to know that, honey, it will never happen to you...' Jin calmed him down, amused.

'It's the opposite of marriage...' Namjoon explained to him simply. 'But Interdependants marriages are forever so there are no divorces between us, Tae.'

'Oh... so if I marry Jungkookie, we will be together forever?'

'That's right...' Jin confirmed.

'When can I marry Kookie?' Taehyung asked, interested.

'Umm...' Hoseok choked on his words.

'When you will be older...' Namjoon answered calmly, used to his son's constant questions.

'When you will know what contraception is...' Jin said at the same time.

'Jin!!' Minji laughed. 'What are you teaching your son!!?'

'Oh my God...' Hoseok gave up and hit his head on the wheel.

There was a long pause on the other side of the call and then Tae's voice was heard:

'Appa... what is contraception?'

'Have fun dealing with this, hubby...' Hoseok said teasingly hearing Jungkook's quiet whine and disconnected the call. 

Minji turned to Jungkook who was moving anxiously in his sleep. She stretched her hand and touched his knee, shaking it gently.

'Kookie...' she called. 'Honey, wake up...'

Jungkook shook his head from side to side and jerked his body, groaning.

'Jungkook...' Minji called him again. 'You are having a bad dream... Mom is here... Open your eyes, sweetheart...'

The 6 year old boy slowly raised his eyelids and looked around confused.

'Mom? Dad?'

'We are here. We will stop in a few minutes... Do you want something to drink?' Minji asked.

Jungkook nodded his head.

'What were you dreaming about?' Hoseok asked.

Jungkook took the bottle with juice from Minji and frowned.