"Shut up! I've never been calmer." Bakugo yelled, making a small explosion when he punched his fist into his other hand. "Can't you tell? Now we're going after them!"

The team ran toward Monoma's team and Bakugo yelled as he stretched out his arm and aimed an explosion toward Monoma. Monoma avoided the attack. When they turned around to be met with one of his explosions.

"Wow. I see why you like this quirk!" Monoma said before quickly touching Kirishima's hair.

"Weird! That guy had your quirk!" Kirishima exclaimed.

Bakugo growled and swung his arm at Monoma for another attack, which made contact.

"You both have impressive powers," Monoma said as the smoke cleared to reveal him with his arm hardened the same way Kirishima's does when he uses his quirk. "But I think you'll agree mine's better."

"He copies quirks," Noriko said, the connection suddenly clicking in her mind.

"Yeah," Bakugo agreed.

"Very good," Monoma commented as Noriko noticed a group approaching them from behind. It was like the class 1-B teams were teaming up with each other. "So you figured it out."

Noriko stomped her foot on the ground and made a wall of ice rise up from the ground as liquid cement was shot toward her team.

"Nice one, Hiromi," Kirishima complimented. "I would've been cemented to the ground if you didn't block that attack!"

"Yeah," Noriko said as Monom's team started to run away. "They're getting away. I thought you wanted to go after them Bakugo."

"I got it!" Bakugo yelled. "Let's get our points back!"

"Right!" The team chased after Monoma, who had attempted to use the cement as a distraction to get away. Though, they hadn't managed to get too far and were still in reach of Noriko's quirk.

"Ice Girl, freeze them," Bakugo ordered.

"Quit calling me that," Noriko growled as she stomped her foot and trapped Monoma's team in ice.

"Hey, losers!" Bakugo shouted as he jumped up and hurled himself through the air toward Monoma's team. One of Monoma's teammates made a solid wall of air to attempt to block Bakugo. But since they couldn't move away, Bakugo punched his way through it and grabbed their headbands. Then, Sero pulled Bakugo back to the team just like he had the first time Bakugo flew into the air.

"Team Bakugo got two headbands and moves to third place!" Present Mic announced as Monoma's team managed to get out of the ice and start running away. "The final moments of the game have been full of a crazy turn of events!"

"We told you to warn us before you jump!" Kirishima scolded.

"Whatever, this means we're advancing," Noriko said.

"We're not done!" Bakugo shouted, hitting Kirishima in the head. "We're going to be the indisputable champions of this game!"

"I couldn't brace myself earlier when I jumped. Get closer! We'll get our points back from this idiot, then go for the big one!" Bakugo shouted. "Ice Girl, freeze 'em again!"

"It's Hiromi," Noriko growled as she used her quirk to trap Monoma's team again.

"Elbow guy! Tape 'em!" Bakugo shouted.

"My name's Sero!" Sero shouted as he shot tape out of his elbows that went past Monoma's team.

"Hiromi, put some ice in front of us!" Bakugo ordered.

Noriko set a layer of ice in front of them. Then, Sero reeled in his tape and they slid across the ice, quickly closing the gap between Noriko's team and the frozen team in front of them. As they got closer, the student in the front blew out another wall of air to try to shield his team from Bakugo, but he punched right through it and stole Monoma's remaining headbands.

"Bakugo's a merciless force!" Present Mic shouted. "That was a shield break heard around the arena! And I can't wait to watch the replay!"

"We're going after Deku and Todoroki," Bakugo said as the team turned their attention to the wall of ice, "Hiromi, break that ice!"

"The game is almost over!" Present Mic shouted. "Time for a countdown!"

"Got it!" Noriko yelled as they ran over to the ice wall and placed a hand on it before it quickly started to melt and shatter.

Bakugo didn't waste any time waiting for them to get closer to Todoroki and Midoriya. He jumped into the air with his explosions in an attempt to reach Midoriya and Todoroki in time. She could hear the countdown and before she knew it the timer hit zero.

"Time's up!"