The wall I was leaning against was my only sense of support, so I dragged my back down the wall, and sat in the crouched position, my hand still on my stomach, and my head on my knees. The boys probably thought I was just tired, because there wasn't much that they did, other than Lorenzo asking if I was alright, to which I responded with a casual grunt.

I could slowly feel the pain easing up, but it wasn't going as quickly as I wanted it to. I thought to myself that I only needed a few more minutes, that was until I heard feet shuffling around me. They can't be going now, already. I don't want to stand up yet. 

Someone tapped me on the shoulder. 'Hold on.' I muttered and tried to find my strength to push myself back up the wall. I was lost in the moment, that I hadn't even realised that it had been about a minute since I last spoke. Someone then grabbed my arm gently and rubbed it up and down. I looked up from my knees and saw Armani crouched in front of me.

'What's wrong baby?' He asked.

'Nothing.' I pulled myself together, and tried to force myself up, but Armani kept his hand on my arm, not letting me get up. He gave me that look, making me sigh. 'Just my stomach, it hurts.' 

'Any particular reason?' He pushed on.

'I don't know, I haven't eaten much today.' I shrugged, acting clueless. Although the eating part was true, that being the reason for my stomach ache was a lie, I'm not a very skilled liar when lying to people I know, I'm sure my brother could sense that.

'Hm, anything you want to tell me?' He put his hand under my chin when I looked down and across to my shoes, I was forced to look into his sincere eyes, but still managed to shake my head.

I'm still so relieved that after the talk with Dante in the car, both the latter and Rocco forgot about what was in the bag, they also seemingly forgot to tell the others about the situation, because I haven't been lectured or questioned in the way that I normally would have been. I got what I needed and avoided the embarrassment of confrontation.

I'm guessing that after realisation, probing me for an answer would have been pointless. They know I'm somewhat responsible, but they know for sure that I am a smart girl and wouldn't be dumb enough to buy something when I know Vince has access to my approved payments. I am just glad that the lady removed all signs of a transfer from my card.

'Lets go inside. We can talk there.' He stood up, bringing my arm up with him so that I was forced to stand on my own two feet, however, he wasn't so harsh to make me reliant on my weak, tired self. I linked his arm, and walked in the warm airport with him.

We made our way straight to the elevator, taking us directly to the private lounge after Armani scanned a card on the sensor. When the doors opened, I saw exactly what I was expecting to see. The majority snacking on the much loved ginger biscuits.

Gio threw me one, which I caught in one swift movement. Vince caught Armani's attention, and beckoned for him to come over to where the others were. Michele and Luca were on the phone, both seemingly angry, but kept composure. They didn't want to alarm any of the youngers in the room.

Armani was about to direct me to a sofa where the twins were sitting, but his course stopped midway. 'I need you both here.' Vince said, not looking up from the paperwork in front of him.

I let out a frustrated groan, louder than I had initially wanted, causing him to look up from what he was doing, and raise an eyebrow at me. His expression was stern, and no matter how much I wanted to roll my eyes at him, I refrained.

I was taken to the large armchair directly opposite the one Vince was on, next to the one Michele was sat on. I sat down, curled up and rested my head on the armrest. I ensured that all men could see me from my position, before asking 'Why am I needed.'

'Can you identify this man?' Luca got off the phone, and swiftly handed me a laminated photograph of a middle-aged male, sitting alone on the outskirts of the city.

I knew him, of course I knew him. I had to look up into those enraged eyes every single time I got beaten. He was only satisfied when I was yearning for aid.

'Who do you think he is?' I said casually at first, wanting to know if they knew any more than I knew.

'Our people suspect that he is working alongside Mordecai.' Michele explained in a low voice.

'He is.' I muttered, and tossed the photograph onto the table in front of me. 'He was the person in the clique that everyone listened to, referred to. He was only one below Mordecai, but didn't seem to mind it.'

'So, in terms, he is the superior in that ring?'

'Exactly.'

'Do you know his name?' Armani asked, just as I began to open the package containing the biscuit. I did know his name, but uttering it was so bad that I literally got flashbacks in the back of my mind. He had a staggering effect on me and my lifestyle, saying his name wasn't a good idea for me right now, especially with my heightened levels of hormones, I was rant, then cry. So, I did what I could only think of. I took the largest bite from the snack in front of me, filling my mouth so that I was unable to speak.

All eyes in the circle were on me, waiting for me to finish what was in my mouth. Why were they being so patient? I started to chew even slower at this point, trying to give them the hint that I didn't want to talk. I'm sure they understood, but they either wanted me to tell them that myself, or they really needed that name.

'Just nod yes or no, do you know the name?' I nodded and finished the biscuit. I was about to take another bite, but Luca took the snack out of my hand and threw it in the bin next to him.

'That was rude.' I looked directly into his eyes.

'The name?' Vince repeated the question.

'Your mum.' I responded with insolence. I leaned back with frustration, feeling my body heat up again. I wanted to scream, all the pressure, questioning, hindrance and weariness was getting the better of me this time. I must stay isolated whenever I am on my period, I hate feeling this so susceptible to such minor things.

'Alessa.' Michele reminded me with a bit of leniency lacing his tone.

'Hold on.' Armani stopped them all. 'Come with me.' He stood up and moved his head telling me to follow him. I got up with a huff and followed closely behind. As I was walking through the lounge, I saw multiple sofas, where the rest of my family were resting, stress-free. A debate was going on in my mind each time I passed one, should I follow Armani and have to face the disconcerting conversation, or should I focus on myself, and throw myself on the sofa, curl up in a ball, and shut my eyes,

I did the latter, with almost no hesitation. Next to Xavier I landed, quickly unfolding the blanket neatly placed at the side of the seat. I covered my entire body, including my face. If I couldn't see them, they couldn't see me, right?

'Just let her be. We can talk later.' I heard Armani say across the room, sighing quietly after. I started to feel bad that I had delayed their work because of selfish reasons. I bit down onto my lip, tears developing as I tried to force the name out of my mouth.

'Ludis Belov.' I said from under the blanket. All the muffled chatter stopped, it was dead silent. 'That's his name.' I strangled out, closing my eyes tightly, trying to block out any imageries that may seep into my eyes.

'We need to board the plane, now.' I heard Michele say, almost instantly. 

I am again so sorry for the late update, I have exams, and I'll be away for just over a week. My family and I are on holiday, but I will try my best to update. Please leave your suggestions, and as always, stay safe :)