Asshole

It might've been an hour or two, maybe longer, before Gwi-Nam opened his eyes and took a deep breath. He felt awful, a bone or three broken.

He groaned and sat up, the broken bones cracking and moving beneath his skin. 

That fucking Traitor! He fucking threw him out of a window!

Fuck. Where was Mae-Lynn?

She wasn't anywhere around him. Fuck, fuck, fuck! Su-Hyeok must've found her, or maybe someone else. He was going to kill him, the class president, and that asshole Cheong-San!

First off, he would have to listen to his bones come back into place. Then he would have to find wherever the fuck they are. 

He made his way over to a hose and turned it on, rinsing off his hands and face, the water cleaning off all of the blood. Gwi-Nam looked up, hearing someone breathing heavily.

'Shit.'

It kind of sounded like Meong-Hwan. Why the hell could he hear someone who wasn't nearby. '

'This is insane.'

He followed the talking to a damaged truck, Gwi-Nam leaned down and stared under the bed of the truck.

Meong-Hwan gasped seeing his 'friend'. "Oh, what the fuck! What are you doing you stupid piece of shit? You scared me." He said in between breaths. "Hey, get down. Get down." He grabbed Gwi-Nam and dragged him under.

"So, you okay?"

"Huh?" He frowned.

"Where the fuck have you been?"

"Me?" Gwi-Nam pointed at himself.

"Well, obviously, you." Meong-Hwan rolled his eyes. "What happened to your eye?" 

He blinked, his rage slowly coming back. "What? My eye?" 

Meong-Hwan huffed and slapped the back of his head. "Get it together, idiot. What are you looking at moron?"

Who the fuck did this guy think he was, talking to a God like that?

"Listen, look. You see that car? You're gonna go running that way."

"Why should I?" He asked.

"Shut up. You run if I say, you little shit."

"You want me to lure the zombies?" Gwi-Nam nearly scoffed.

"Mhm, you go that way and lure them. I'll go over that way and scream. Then we run to the snack shop while they're confused. Got it?"

"I'll be going away from the snack shop." 

Idiot.

"That's why you should run like hell and circle around. Okay, come on. Run." 

Gwi-Nam stayed under the bed. "No way."

"You chicken shit. All right, go." Meong-Hwan pushed him out. "Go, come on-" 

"Don't talk to me that way. I'm not your gopher now either."