32. Interrogation

Start from the beginning

"Do you like it?" Yuta asks and Mark gives a small nod. He did like it. Usually, he wasn't too fond of pink but the softness of the colour helped him become calm and relaxed whereas before he had all this pent up anger. All that was gone. He looks at Yuta expecting his rage to spike again but nothing happened, he just smiled at Yuta.

"Thanks..." He laughs, his face turning a little red. "Your welcome" Yuta chuckles. "Well, you two can go get your friend and leave, I won't be needing you anymore" Yuta sighs and they nod, standing up and quickly scurrying away, giving Mark one last smile before leaving.

-----

"Kaname!" Eunbi gasps as the girl rushes into her room. "Are you okay?!" She asks and Kaname nods. "Yep, fine, no need to worry, I just did a little running" She pants. "Are you sure? you look scared" She mumbles. "I'm fine, don't worry about it" She smiles. "Uh... wanna go out? not sure if uncle Yuta's in so we might not be able to go there" She says but Eunbi nods. "Yeah, can we go shopping? I want to get something" She says in a small voice. "Sure, let's get dressed and then we'll go" Kaname smiles.

The two finally get out of the house and are on the bus to the town centre when Kaname's phone rings.

She quickly answers it.

"Hello?"

"Kaname!" Her face drops. They must've found each other again.

"U-uncle Yuta" She stammers. "How are you? I haven't seen you in a while, are you free?" He asks and before she could answer she notices Eunbi's bright unresistible smile. "Y-yeah"

"Oh nice, wanna come round? you can bring Eunbi cuz Mark's here" He says and she gulps. "'kay, we're already out so we'll make our way to yours," She says and he chuckles. "Alright, see you soon kid," He says. "See ya," He says and Kaname ends the call, flopping against the window of the bus. "We're seeing uncle Mark?!" She gasps. "Yeah..." She sighs.

A few moments later, Eunbi becomes silent.

"Kaname..." She whispers. "What's up?" Kaname turns to her. "Um..." She pauses. "Who's the scary lady in the basement?" She asks and Kaname gulps. "M-my older sister, why?" She asks, stuttering. "I think she might be sleeping for a long time," Eunbi says even quieter. "Huh?"

"I um... I um..." She pauses, her head hung low. "I think I killed her" She whispers and Kaname's eyes widen. "You! you-" She pauses and Eunbi pouts. "I'm sorry," She mumbles. "She said she would kill us all so I got scared," She says. "And you- Jesus Christ kid, how?" She asks. "I put something in her food... I don't know what it was but it had a skull on the bottle so I thought I'd use it..." She says. "The chemical cupboard?! how'd you even get in there?- you know what? it doesn't matter, just forget about it, we'll deal with it later" She sighs. No wonder Namika looked like death. She was basically dead. She probably is dead now, not only had she got poison running through her but she'd probably bled out.

They arrive at the house and Eunbi seems to have already forgotten the conversation they had on the bus. She was so excited. She hadn't seen Mark in ages.

They knock on and a few moments later the door is opened and Eunbi squeals, charging into the house and tripping into Mark's arms. "Eunbi!" He laughs, picking her up and holding her tight as Kaname walks in.

As Mark and Eunbi are having their moment. Yuta walks up to Kaname, looking down at her with a stoic expression causing her to begin to panic. Did he somehow find out about Namika...? would he kill Eunbi? or punish her by killing Kaname?

A smile slips over his face as he gently hugs the girl. "What happened to her?" He whispers and her face turns pale white. "N-Namika?" She whispers and he nods. "I told you to take care of her..." He whispers, leading her into the living room. "I was... I was taking care of her"