24. Like you mean it

Mark sighs opening his eyes. He was back in the dingy room yet again.

"Toastie?" He calls, in hopes she'd come but he didn't hear anyone. He stands up and groans but furrows his brows when he didn't feel the pain in his side like he used to. He lifts up his top and sees the area where the stab wound had once been was now just a smallish scar that looked like a love heart. He sighs and walks out the room. "Toastie?" He calls again looking all around but there's no response. "Johnny hyung? Taeyong hyung?" He calls hoping maybe they could hear him but after a moment, there was yet more silence. He frowns walking down the hallway and towards Krystobelle who'd recently been cut. He stands beside her but she doesn't grow instead, a bloody looking substance seeps out of the cuttings and suddenly he hears what sounds like someone crying. A woman's cry. Toastie?

He closes his eyes and listens carefully hoping he'd be able to detect what direction it was coming from so he could see if she was okay but it was useless, it sounded like it was coming from everywhere. He opens his eyes and sighs. "Toastie?" He calls, louder. "Is that you? are you alright?" He asks when suddenly he feels something drip onto his head. He goes to wipe it when he looks back at his hand, there was blood. His eyes widen as he looks up and feels all the blood drain out of him. Toastie. "Oh my god!" He breathes. The lady who'd kindly led him around the place was pinned to the ceiling, some form of black blade dug into her limbs, attaching her to the ceiling. "Mark... leave" She mutters and he just stares. He didn't know how to leave this place. He didn't even know how to enter this place. He didn't know where he was. For all he knew, this was just a weird dream. "Please... he'll kill you" She cries. "Yuta..." Was the last thing she uttered before a blade flies into her stomach and into her neck causing her to cough up blood onto the floor below. Mark looks around and spots a familiar-looking man except he was much taller, his skin was black with cracks that lit up a crimson red, his eyes were red like rubies, his pupils like the slits of a demon's eyes. He had a pair of wings, angel wings but black. His nails were long and sharpened into claws that could cut through skin like scissors and paper, his horns were extended like a gazelle's, but could do a whole lot more damage.

"Yuta..." Mark breathes and the creature in front of him tilts his head to the side. "Oh...? you know my name? how did you find out?"

"I know you outside of this dream"

"Oh no, you don't know me at all darling" He smiles. "You only know my vessel, he's cute, isn't he? seems you like him a lot, am I right?" He asks and Mark nods timidly. "You'll absolutely love him when I'm fully in control, you just need to keep on doing what you're doing" He smiles. "Huh? are you that stu-" Before he could finish his sentence. The creature had lifted him up by this throat, his grip tight enough to keep him held but not tight enough to restrict his breathing. "What was that?" He asks. "Are you daring to insult me? if I kill you now, you won't wake up and we can get to know each other, I visited your friends here recently, they said you're a great guy, you just too soft-hearted" He says. "Do you know why you keep ending up here?" He asks and Mark gulps, doing his best to shake his head. "Because I want you to suffer, I want you to constantly be reminded of your mistakes, I want you to feel bad, I want you to f-"

"Okay, I already do, so... can I go?" He asks and the creature stares at him. "You bratty shit" He growls before slamming the boy down onto the floor. It was painful but he also didn't feel any pain. He stands up effortlessly and the creature looked shocked. "Let me do something before I leave this place for good," He says, wiping the blood that was dripping from his nose. "Let me take my friends back," He says and the creature lets out a hearty laugh, just like Yuta's. "You wanna kill them for good?" He smiles. "N-no, never mind," He says and the creature frowns. "Why not~? you said you won't come here again so why does it matter?" He asks and Mark sighs. "I want them to live the life they deserve here," He says softly and the creature scoffs. "So why did you kill them?" He asks. "I was scared," He says and the creature sighs. "I can't win here, get out," He says grabbing Mark by the head and all of a sudden he was back in the bedroom.

"Jesus fucking christ!" He huffs and Yuta rises. "You're awake? are you alright?" He asks and Mark nods. "Yeah... I had a scary dream, it's fine" He sighs and Yuta slides next to him embracing him in a warm hug. Mark felt tears brim in his eyes for some reason but wipes them away as he wraps an arm around Yuta. "I hope you get better soon, I hate seeing you like this," He says and Mark smiles. "I feel a little better already it's fine, where's Kaname?" Mark asks and the door opens. "I just went down to refill your water bottle because it'd cooled down," She says passing it to him. "Thanks" Mark smiles. "No problem" She smiles. Mark put the water bottle on his chest and sighs. Yuta looks at him and walks back over, laying over him and cuddling him. "Give him some space!" Kaname smacks Yuta but he doesn't budge. "No, I missed him" He tightens his grip on Mark.

"You've been gone for like three hours, are you kidding me?" She groans. "Oh Mark, we got you something" She smiles and Yuta growls. "I got it him," He says and Mark gulps. "W-what is it?" He stammers. "WE went to Jungwoo's and picked up the wind up box for you, Jungwoo told us you seemed to love it, also he's really worried about you," Kaname says glaring at Yuta and Mark smiles. "I hope he's okay, never mind me" Mark frowns. "I'll wind it up for you," She says setting it on the bedside table and winding it up quickly before letting it play. "And now... I shall leave you alone" She smiles, dimming the desk light and leaving the room.

"Did you really miss me?" Mark asks softly. "Yeah... I don't wanna lose you" He whispers into Mark's neck. "Why don't you wanna lose me? I'm ill so it's not like I can't go anywhere" He chuckles and Yuta groans. "I love you" He mutters. "If you truly love me then kiss me," He says and immediately Yuta's lips locked with Marks in a slow passionate kiss. Mark intertwines his fingers in Yuta's as the kiss deepens, holding onto Yuta's hands like his life depended on it. As Mark began to become desperate for more, Yuta smirks giving him small pecks. Once, twice, until Mark realised he'll never have enough. His hands grip onto Mark's, pushing them down as he suddenly kissed Mark harder, deeper, with a fervent urgency Mark had never felt before. The two were kissing like crazy. Yuta's tongue slips inside Mark's mouth, gentle but demanding.

At that moment, he understood why people describe kissing as melting because every fibre of his body felt as though it was dissolving into Yuta's. Mark's fingers pull out of Yuta's hands and his fingers grip Yuta's jet black locks, pulling him closer. He'd have never wanted anyone like this before. Ever. Mark felt Yuta, all of him, pressed against his own body. Mark wanted to breathe him in like the freshest air, eat him like the finest dinner from a five star Michelin restaurant, drink him down like a bottle of wine. His lips taste like pure bliss. His face has the slightest bit of stubble and it rubs onto Mark's skin but he could care less. It felt wonderful to him.

Finally, the two break the kiss staring into each other's eyes, breathing heavily with whipped smiles for each other. "Fuck, I can't get enough of you" Yuta breathes before attacking Mark's neck with fiery kisses. "I can't help it, I want you... so b-bad..." Mark moans. "You have me, You can have me forever as long as I can have you forever" He mumbles as he nibbles onto Mark's skin.

-x-

Sorry for the shortish chapter, dw the others will be longer ^^

~ ECHOBRAVO :3