"You got it." She pauses, "we have a few people here from our home state, but outside of you, Kelly and Charlee, there is someone else from that same area. I'm wondering if you know her. The others seem to. Wren Brooks?"

My world stops spinning, "Wren?!" I stand up, heading for the door wanting to find her. Deanna kindly gives me directions to her house. I rush out, limping down the road until I stop in front of the house Deanna has described.

Kelly's truck rests next to the curb. The man in question is sitting on the railing with his back to me while his twin is sitting on the steps, talking to a very familiar petite curly redhead with pale skin and freckles.

"Wren!" I shout, tears falling from behind my eyes. She's really fucking here. She gets up, running to meet me on the sidewalk. She smiles at me, embracing me. "Oh, I missed you so much." I bring my arms around her.

"I'm glad you're okay." She whispers to me, "you're too damned stubborn to let this world kill you."

I chuckle, "I love you, Wrenny." My eyes meet the twins behind her. "The bands back together." I feel a smirk form on my face.

She pulls away, brown eyes sparkling. She helps me to the porch, I elect to stand, leaning against the wall. I reach into my pocket, pulling out a cigarette. She shakes her head, "nice to know things don't change with you."

I shrug, taking a drag off. "It's been a bad week."

I watch her face wince, "I heard, I'm sorry." She motions to our friends, "they told me everything."

I nod, "me too." I pause, "did that lady tell us where we are staying?"

Wren smirks, "I have four bedrooms. It's better than having this big house to myself."

"Thank you." I frown, glancing onto the street. I wish the group could be here to see this. Maybe we could've finally had our safe place. The feeling here is much different than Woodbury. Bad experiences aside, it felt like the devil was lurking in the walls. Here in Alexandria, it feels like just another town you'd run into back in the old world where families would settle down. A quiet, mostly peaceful neighborhood.

Kelly comes to stand next to me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder, bringing me close.

"Hey, it's okay." He kisses the top of my head. "Something tells me they are okay. You know, Daryl is as stubborn as you; he didn't go down. He's probably out there searching for you now."

"I'm not getting my hopes up, Kells."

 Daryl POVA few days later

Daryl POV
A few days later.

After escaping the cannibals of Terminus with the help of Carol and her crazy ass reckless ideas and reuniting with Tyreese and Judith, we stumbled across a sketchy priest and his church. As night falls, we are sitting in the pews, talking amongst ourselves.