Music they would like!

Songs and their main fave genre! (Also again, Arcane's songs don't count lol.)
_______

Jinx:  Her favorite song is definitely Cherry Bomb by The Runaways! I could so see her jammin' out to that song like she did in the show to other songs lol.

She would CERTAINLY listen to Mother Mother and also Insane Clown Posse, but I think their fave band would be something like Rage Against the Machine.

She canonically likes rock and metal so, of course anything around those. I see her liking breakcore and such as well! (Like Sewerslvt)

Vi:   She would SO vibe with I Fucked Yr Mom by Sorry mom, lol, she would LOVE that type of shit.

I could definitely see her listening to Nine Inch Nails, Avenged Sevenfold, and MIYAVI . But bro- you cannot tell me she wouldn't listen to Ghostemane, 1-800-PAIN, and like Freddie Dredd. You CANNOT.

Her favorite type of music would obviously be anything violent. Mainly alternative though.

Caitlyn: Idk what her all time favorite song would be, but i think she'd like That's My Girl by Fifth Harmony. Idk it just gives HER vibes.

Seraphine, obviously. That's it, that's all. No jk jk, lol. I picture Mitski, Girl in red, Clairo,

She definitely likes pop, indie, etc. I could see her liking jazz(stop. I can SMELL the comments already), but also classical cause she's a classy bitch.

TBC