You did a great job, now have something good from life. I'll see you around. We'll bring a housewarming gift or whatever people do.

Bo says he wants to have a drink with Jungkook.

I also saw something else you were looking for. I got it, too. It's in the kitchen.

This is a gift, by the way. Yoongi (and Yubin) and Bo.'

"Oh my God." I reread the note before looking at Yeeun. Everything in me trembles. "This is for real?"

"This is Yoongi's handwriting." She smiles. "And where the fuck do you know a Bo from?"

"From jail." I scan the hall again, heartbeat faster. "So... this... is our apartment?"

Her eyes widen, like she's just realizing it. "This is our apartment."

"It is." My smile widens.

With a moment for exchanging looks to let it settle, we run inside. It's even better than on pictures. It's everything we've wanted, everything we have imagined and talked about late at night. We run around like overly excited dogs, and the place is filled with gasps and oh my Gods, until we meet in the living room.

Yeeun wraps her arms and legs around me, laughing. "It's ours. Ours together."

Our home. I feel like I've waited a lifetime for it. To be able to say 'we are going home' instead of always stating whether we are at Yeeun's or mine.

She leans back for a moment, before holding my cheeks and crashing her lips on mine. We stumble around, the kiss messy, laughing into it. Surprises don't have to be disappointing at all.

Somehow I find a couch and manage to sit down. This is, hands down, the best couch in the world.

The kisses grow more and more heated. A make-out session that leaves us disheveled and half naked is quite what we needed to welcome this place.

"What is that thing in the kitchen Yoongi got?" Yeeun asks.

"I don't know? I didn't see it."

We put on our clothes back on the way out. It takes a moment of searching, because the package Yoongi left for us is hidden in a shelf under the sink. The box is taped, and I have to use my credit card to open it.

I close it just as fast, laughing. "This motherfucker."

Yeeun leans against the island on the other side, waving at me to give her the box. "What is it?"

"Yoongi is a twelve year old boy trapped in a criminal's body," I say, sliding the package full of sex toys across the island.

Yeeun opens it and looks at me with her eyebrows raised. "He said on the note you were looking for it, too."

"I was looking at this one only," I admit, pointing to a choker she is holding. "The rest is Yoongi's idea."

Yeeun quirks an eyebrow. "Who said I'm gonna wear it?"

I clear my throat. "This is not for you."

"Oh?" She grins. "Should we try it out in our new bedroom?"

"Did he put some handcuffs in there?" I ask.

She shuffles through the toys. "Pink and fluffy even."

"Then we are trying them in our new bedroom."

Our new bedroom is huge. Someone could easily dance a pretty hardcore choreography in here, with a three people audience, and there would be space left. The bed is on the far right from the door, but the best thing are the blue neon lights and a complete blackout blind over the floor-to-ceiling window.