24: Jungkook

Taehyung: bad news or good news first?

Jungkook: I already don't like it

Jungkook: good

Taehyung: I ate a nice burrito today

Jungkook: ...

Jungkook: bad?

Taehyung: I have to spend this evening with Minho

Jungkook: you're not joking, are you?

Taehyung: Yoongi asked me, one more time

Taehyung: he has to go to Jimin's hideout to put gps on the cars

Taehyung: he asked me to keep Minho away

Jungkook: one last time?

Taehyung: one last time

Jungkook: bring him to my place tonight

Jungkook: we'll hang out

Jungkook: but I won't hesitate to beat the shit out of him if I have to

Jungkook: *want to

Jungkook: if I want to

Taehyung: I'm going to act worried in case

Taehyung: and pretend I'm mad at you or something

Jungkook: we should be in a movie

Taehyung: I say Fast & Furious x Jurassic Park crossover

Jungkook: and I say yes

I slip the phone under my pillow. It's one p.m. and we are still in bed. It has been a long night. Rolling over, I rest my head on my palm, eyes on Yeeun.

"I can feel you looking at me," she says, arms over her closed eyes. We've tried hard to get out of bed, but it hasn't been working.

"We're having fun tonight," I say, melting into the mattress.

With that, she looks at me, eyebrows furrowed. "What kind of fun?"

"Guests. Taehyung. And Minho."

Yeeun snorts, closing her eyes again. "You mean you will have fun beating him up."

I hum, already thinking of any excuse to get my fists on this asshole's face. "I have to control myself. Yoongi asked him to keep Minho close tonight."

Yeeun stretches across the bed, and I use the opportunity to rest my head on her stomach.

"Yoongi really knows how to make me happy," she says.

When she tangles her fingers in my hair, I close my eyes. "Let's just... watch movies and drink. I don't really feel like entertaining him."

She huffs a small laugh. "He should entertain us."

"Yeah, I will ask him to put on that clown costume he left at home."

"Please, do it," she says, smile wider.

I turn my head to look at her. "Do you want me to bully him?"

"Obviously."

With my eyes closed, I still don't bother moving. It's too warm, too comfortable, too safe. Snuggling into her stomach, I think of tonight. As much as I want to have a reason to get violent, I don't want Taehyung to be putting himself through it again.

"You know, when we were hanging out," I say, "and we went out to get groceries, we met Taehyung's father."

I haven't said anything before, as I have been processing this evening this whole time. Best friends. You are my best friend.