30: Jungkook

"What is this?" I ask, walking into Yeeun's kitchen, an envelope on the table.

"It has your name," she says, putting clean dishes away. "Open, I don't know what's inside."

The envelope has nothing but my name printed on is. I tear it open, but inside is just as skimpy. An address we know all too well, a 4 number code and a key card. "What the fuck?"

Yeeun leaves the cupboard open and walks over to me. We exchange confused glances. No one could possibly know about the address besides us.

"Should we go there?" she asks.

"It's sketchy. What if it's actually FBI and they want us to catch a criminal?"

Yeeun rolls her eyes. "It's not Fast & Furious and you are not Dom Toretto. Come on." She grabs the envelope, closes the cupboards and walks to the door.

"I could be!" I follow her. "If they gave me a role."

Yeeun drives this time. With a fifteen minutes drive that breaks at least six road rules, we park in front of an apartment complex. I still find it sketchy. Things like this don't just magically appear in your place, and we already were tangled in a criminal world once. One and a half month passed, and everything has been peaceful, but I can't help a little bit of paranoia hanging out with me.

Seeing my hesitation, Yeeun opens an extra glove box hidden in the actual glove box and takes her gun out of it. I follow it with wide eyes. "What? I keep it around in case," she says, and slips it behind the waist band of her jeans. "Let's go."

The code is for the main door. I type it in, 8302, and we walk in. The building is modern, high quality. The tiles on the floor and stairs black, walls in beige. A huge plant pot with a Ficus next to the elevator.

"Fifth floor, apartment 61," I say, following the instructions on the paper. We know the apartment 61 on the fifth floor.

Yeeun sighs and presses the elevator button. "Let's go, then."

"This better be something good," I say, as we go up.

"In the worst case scenario-"

I groan. "Don't say it."

"In the best case scenario, we will eat a good dinner tonight," she says.

"Okay, I like it. A good dinner."

Yeeun is already clutching the gun, as we walk through the hall. I do want something good to come out of it, but it seems too perfect.

I exhale and open the 61st door with the key card. The door unlocks with a soft beep. Yeeun pushes the handle down and slowly steps inside. I follow right behind her, scanning the place.

We close the door and pause. Silence. The place is fully furnished, with everything from a shoe shelf to a potted plant next to the door in a wide hall. A white sticky note on the full length mirror on the right. Yeeun peels it off and reads as I keep looking around.

She gasps slowly. "No fucking way."

"What? What is this?"

"Read it," she says, smiling as she passes me the note.

'Yes, I hacked your laptop to see what places you were looking at. Taehyung mentioned you wanted to move to your own place. This one was searched the most and the website was marked with a star so I thought you liked it. Well, I hope you do, 'cause it's yours now. Happy living together or whatever. See it as an apology for messing up, for making it all too difficult, and for not being able to pay you in real money, eventually.