Chapter 20

Amara's POV

My face morphed to disgust hearing that stupid pet name. He smirks and lifts my chin. "Don't make that face...deep down you knew it was me." he lightly kisses my neck.

I wanted to deny it...but deep down I knew I'd be lying. The first time we slept together he had a scar on his right shoulder, a clean cut. My instincts screamed at me to run but how could you run from someone you've loved for so long?

I glare at him refusing to say anything. "After all we've done for you...not even a thank you?" He whispers lightly, he leans in looking at my lips.

My hand quickly connects with his face, the smack echoing through the garage.

He holds his face before slowly turning to me with a dark glare.

"Don't act like you didn't deserve that." I snap, he just licks his lips and smirks which pissed me off more.

"I didn't ask for this!... you sent my father to prison, you've been killing people, and you just tried to kill my best friend,"

"Tatum's death wasn't gonna be to get to you...I just needed her away from Sidney, she wouldn't let me anywhere near her." He says annoyed looking at Tatum's unconscious form.

My face formed into confusion. "What do you want with Sidney?" I question scared of the answer. He smirks to himself, licking his lips. "You'll find out soon enough... I thought you hated her? I may have framed your dad but she pointed the finger" he

"Hate is a strong word...things are different now," I say...I think I mean it

"Hmm well, that's too bad I'd thought we'd do her together." He replies cockily, tracing his knife down my arm

I raise an eyebrow at his statement. "You know what I mean." He laughs lightly. I couldn't see how any of this was funny.

I shake my head in disbelief "I'm not killing Sidney and neither are you." I snap crossing my arms. His face becomes serious. "Will see about that." He replies circling me.

"You're lucky I even let Tatum live." He laughs pointing the knife at her "But Sid...she has to die." He adds taking off his murder costume and throwing it to the side.

"But why?... I don't understand why you are doing this." I questioned, I could feel my eyes getting teary again.

He stares at me and says nothing. "Why?!" I ask again but louder.

His fists tighten as his face becomes darker, I finally thought I cracked him until he turned around refusing to face me. "Really?" I scoff.

He remains turned around refusing to look at me. I take a deep breath before walking closer to him. His aura was dark and intimidating but I walked up to him anyway.

"Billy please you don't have to do this," I whisper grabbing his hand and rubbing up against his arm with my other one. He squeezes my hand back taking a deep breath.

He slowly turns to me, with pain and rage in his eyes

He slowly turns to me, with pain and rage in his eyes. I could tell part of him was at war with himself. He cupped my face and lightly placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Will come to get you when it's time." He whispers breaking my heart as he pulls away going toward the door.

"Billy no!" I quickly grab his arm but he yanks away. "Stay here Amara. or I will break her neck and make you watch" He threatened at the top step, I could tell he was serious.

I take a step back, pissed I wanted to help Sid but if I leave Tatum who knows what would happen.

He smiles knowing he won "Good girl.

I run to Tatum who has a bad gash on her head, She'd bitch about it but at least she'll live.

I quickly rip a piece of my shirt applying pressure to her wound. She groans and moves but remains unconscious. "You're gonna be okay." I console them as I pull her into my arms.

After a few moments, Tatum comes too with a loud groan. "I thought I was dead." She breathes out in pain as I help lift her against the wall.

"Me too." I let out a breath of relief, I couldn't imagine my life without her.

She touches her head and winces in pain. "Son of a Bitch." She moans in pain, "is it ugly?" she asks making me look at her.

I try to hold in my laughter, "only you could make me laugh at a time like this." I say laughing lightly making her laugh too.

"Thank you for saving me," she says laying her head on my shoulder. I nod laying my head on hers.

Screams come from the house and the sound of people running.  Tatum looks around for anything to stand on. The fridge catches my eye and I get an idea. "We could use-"

Before she finished I unplugged the fridge and pushed it over, it crashed down loudly. Tatum jumps surprised. "Or we can use that." She says surprised as she comes over to help me push it to the garage door.

"Were only looking it sounds like a bloodbath out there,"

We both lifted on it to see no Gale but Sidney bloody and running from the house to the police car. We repeatedly beat on the windows trying to get her attention.

"Sidney," I shout as I bang harder, but she is now in the car. "Shit"

"Fuck." Tatum says lowly pointing at the cloaked figure hoping in the back of the car. "Run Sid!" Tatum yells banging harder on the glass, but it's no use we could see a struggle, but it looked like Sid won.

Sidney makes it out of the car and bolts back to the house.

"Thank God," I say, we both sigh in relief. We suddenly saw Randy limping toward the house we pounded at the windows to get his attention but he continued forward not hearing us.

"Dumbass" Tatum mutters, I give her a scolding look, "it's not his fault," I say defending him.

"I know I just have a headache," she says holding her head and breathing in and out.

"Better than a broken neck," I state. She nods her head agreeing lightly smiling.

A gunshot rings in the house making me and Tatum look at each other nervously.

The garage door quickly opens revealing a bloody Stu, making us jump.

"Let's go doll," he says holding out his hand. I shake my head and grip Tatum's hand. "I'm not leaving her," I state standing my ground.

He groans loudly, "Stubborn as always." he teases slowly walking down the stairs toward us. Tatum and I gripped each other as we tried to put as much distance as we could between us and Stu.

He blocks our path and grips my arm pulling me to him.

"Let her go!" Tatum yells pushing him back, quickly connecting her fist to his nose. My eyes widened I quickly pulled her back. "Are you crazy?."

"He had it coming." She says shrugging not giving a damn.

He turns and smirks darkly his eyes on Tatum but before he can touch her I put my hand on his chest, he pauses looking down at me.

"I'll go...just don't touch her," I whisper pleading while Tatum hid behind me. "Fine." he bites out. He quickly grips my arm and takes me up the stairs. "Mara!" Tatum shouts out taking a few steps after me.

"I'll come back for you," I shout back to Tatum. Stu grips me tighter bringing me closer to him before we get through the door. "No you won't," he whispers lightly laughing as he pulls me through the door locking it behind him.

He keeps me close as we walk through the kitchen, to the hall to see Billy covered in blood and surrounded by bodies.

"Now it's a party," he taunts flipping the knife in his hand