Finale Night/Winner Reveal- Ep 13

Previously on Survivor, Bridget won another immunity leaving Rocco, Billie, and Lauren vulnerable. Lauren knowing she's next on the chopping block tries to convince Billie to vote with her. Billie shoots the idea down mighty fast. Lauren is eventually voted out 3-1 and is officially the final member of the jury.

Billie, Bridget, and Rocco get treemail guiding to a spot with a mirror and some delicious treats.
Weight Loss:
Rocco: 147- 131
Billie: 144- 128
Bridget: 121- 109

Rocco: Wow I started at 147 lbs and now I'm at 131 lbs!
Bridget: We've all lost a ton of weight, let's get this food back to camp.
Billie: Agreed, can't wait to have something other than beans and rice!

They bring the food back to camp, eat for a while and then get ready for the final tribal council.

FTC
Jeff: Please welcome the jurors, Harvey, Gordon, Heath, Joy, Austin, Ben, Casey, and Lauren, voted out at the last tribal council.
Jeff: Let's get right into the questions, Harvey you're up.
Harvey: Thanks Jeff, so this question is for all of you. You were all on my tribe after the swap, why didn't you try to make some kind of connection with Austin and I to get some more numbers
for merge? Billie, you first.

Harvey's Question Answers
Billie: I never tried to align with you and Austin because I wanted to continue to prove my undying loyalty to Rocco and Bridget.
Bridget: My reason is because you never offered a good deal. We could've worked something out if you had ever tried. Maybe telling me about your idol, I could've helped you keep it and have it longer but no, I guess it was inevitable.
Rocco: The only reason is that I knew I'd never be safe with you two. I knew that I'd have a much better chance with Billie and Bridget by my side getting to the end.

Gordon's Question Answer
Jeff: Gordon, you're next.
Gordon: Thank ya kind sir, now for my question. This is just for Rocco. Rocco, did you ever think about overthrowing the majority alliance to gain footing?
Rocco: To be honest, yes I did but obviously I never acted on it. If I did, the numbers would've became 6-4 so it wouldn't have made sense to flip at that time.

Heath's Question Answers
Jeff: Heath, you're up.
Heath: This is for all three finalists, my question is what was your biggest move?
Billie: My biggest move was staying true to my allies, Rocco and Bridget, when Lauren wanted to betray them at the final five.
Bridget: I have three, I don't know which one to pick.
Heath: You can say all three, I'll allow it.
Bridget: Oh amazing. So let's start with the Kayla blindside, I took charge of getting her out. I saw her with an idol clue starting to look for the idol so I didn't want to take any chances, I convinced the others to get her out. The second one is when Aaron was sadly blindsided, I had convinced Billie and Rocco to vote out Aaron in case of a potential idol. It worked making Harvey waste his idol when Aaron's torch was snuffed instead of his. Lastly, is your idol play blindside. Now I can't say I did that alone, I had assistance from Joy and Casey. I just swayed them to vote for you once Casey played the idol, mainly since you were the person I trusted the least out of the majority alliance.
Rocco: I would say my biggest move was the Ben blindside, I was the one that convinced Billie and Bridget to write his name down. I made the move solely for myself so I could be the one winning immunity challenges left and right, pretty much contending with Casey.

Joy's Question Answer
Jeff: Joy, you're up next.
Joy: Thank you Jeff, my question is only for Bridget. Who were you most loyal out of everyone on the cast, including Rocco, Billie, and jury members too?
Bridget: I would say I was the most loyal to Rocco. He always had my back and I always had his, there was never a point in the game where we weren't each other's #1's.

Austin's Question Answer
Jeff: Austin, come on up.
Austin: What's up, broskis?!
Austin: My question is for Rocco, why didn't you try to form some type of men alliance knowing the women would take you out if they got the chance?
Rocco: I never did that because I know that I needed be able to win the immunity challenges. Waiting so long to get threats out like Ben and Casey would've given me a bad look with jury, like I'm too scared to make moves.

Ben's Question Answer
Jeff: Ben's next.
Ben: My main question is for Rocco. Why is it so important for you to win immunity challenges if it'll just make you a bigger challenge threat to others?
Rocco: I knew it would make me a target to be winning challenges. I know that, but winning the challenges guaranteed me safety for a few rounds.

Casey's Question Answers
Jeff: Casey, go on ahead.
Casey: Did any of you three ever consider bringing me to the final tribal council here tonight?
Billie: I definitely did not consider it. I knew who I wanted at the end with me and they're both here right now.
Bridget: I did consider it to maybe gain some respect and admiration from the jurors. Bringing you would mean bringing the biggest threat to win and it could've been beneficial.
Rocco: I considered it for a brief moment, then I completely shut that down. You'd undeniably win if you made it here, the only reason you made the final five was because you won the immunities.

Lauren's Question Answer
Jeff: Lauren, last but not least.
Lauren: My question is simple enough for you all to comprehend. Why shouldn't your opponents win? Billie, you do Bridget. Bridget, you do Rocco. Rocco, you do Billie.
Billie: Bridget shouldn't win because she made her gameplay very noticeable and could have easily been labeled as an early strategic threat. Myself and Rocco could've turned on her at any time, the only reason Bridget is still here is because of her allies' loyalty towards her.
Bridget: Rocco shouldn't win because like he said earlier, he had to win immunities so he wouldn't get votes at tribal council. At the start of the game, he followed me in hopes for a friend to talk to. He never made the relationships I made with people like Billie, Ben, and you for example.
Rocco: Billie shouldn't win because she played mostly like a star-struck follower. She never tried to plan any strategic moves, she let myself, Bridget, or someone else make the move. She voted who the alliance told her to, she never had a mind of her own in the game and I don't think she should win like that.

The questioning ends, the three finalists give their final FTC speech on why they deserve to win.
Billie: I deserve to win this game because I was always loyal to whoever were my allies that points in the game. My name was never being thrown around to be voted for, I was always in the safe zone, never in the line of fire.
Bridget: I deserve to win because I made the most strategic moves. No one else on this season can compare to my gameplay. I orchestrated three blindsides and one idol play which wasn't even mine.
Rocco: I deserve to win because I played like a sensible human being. I never got into any conflicts with anyone, I was always liked by everyone. I may not have been in everyone's final three but I was never outcasted because of my personality.

The three finalists finish their closing speeches, the jurors begin to vote.

JURY VOTING
Harvey: I'm voting for you because you played the best. You made the best moves and best relationships. (Bridget)
Austin: You should win because you made your own moves while staying on people's good side. (Rocco)

Live Vote Reading
Jeff: Welcome to the live vote reading of Survivor Season 22: Georgia! Let's get right into it.
Jeff: These votes are for a winner, you want to see your name written down tonight.
Jeff: I'll read the votes.
Jeff: First vote, Rocco.
The crowd cheers.
Jeff: Bridget.
The crowd goes wild once they hear Bridget.
Jeff: Bridget, 2 votes Bridget, 1 vote Rocco.
Jeff: Bridget, 3 votes Bridget, 1 vote Rocco.
Jeff: Rocco, 3 votes Bridget, 2 votes Rocco.
Jeff: Bridget, 4 votes Bridget, 2 votes Rocco.
Jeff: The winner of Survivor Season 1: Georgia, BRIDGET!!!

Jeff: Let's not forget about Fan Favorite, it goes to Billie! People loved her loyal and trusting gameplay so much, she's in more than 1 million people's hearts now.