Too Early To Make Big Moves?- Ep 4

Okupa Tribe
Ben
Rocco
Bridget
Aaron
Billie
Heath

Marion Tribe
Gordon
Joy
Casey
Lauren
Austin
Emily
Harvey

The next immunity challenge rolls around, Okupa come out on top with the victory sending Marion to tribal council.

Harvey: Dang almost had three in a row.
Joy: It's ok, we just have to keep a level head.
Lauren: Emily, Austin, can I talk to you?
Austin: Sure.
Emily: Yeah.

Lauren, Emily, and Austin talk about the upcoming tribal council. Eventually, they bring in Joy and Casey.
Joy: So we're all agreed on Gordon tonight?
All: Yes.
Confessional Casey: I did agree to vote out Gordon tonight but it's blatantly obvious that Lauren, Emily, and Austin are in an alliance, I don't those numbers to overcome my numbers so maybe I might change my mind about the vote.

Casey gathers Harvey, Joy, and Gordon to see if they'd be open to making a big move.
Casey: So tonight, I believe either Lauren, Emily, or Austin should be voted out because they're clearly in a three way alliance.
Harvey: Which one would we vote though?
Casey: I thought Emily or Lauren would be best since they're the tightest duo.
Gordon: I reckon Emily goes, I think her and Lauren are the same in thinking so they're equal in threat level.
Joy: I would be ok with voting Emily.
Casey: Everyone agrees with Emily?
All: Mhm.

MARION TRIBAL COUNCIL-
4th Tribal
Jeff: Let's get right into the questions, Lauren do you think you guys got a little too overconfident because won two straight immunity challenges?
Lauren: No I don't think anyone on this tribe got overconfident, I think we just weren't as good as Okupa today.
Jeff: Gordon, the last tribal council Marion went to, you were in the hot seat, do you think that you're still the target?
Gordon: I believe most people on the tribe want me out tonight but I'm sure there's some people that have other interests.
Gordon subtly looks at Casey.
Austin: May I add something in here, Jeff?
Jeff: Of course, go ahead Austin.
Austin: I think everyone should stick to the original plan.
Jeff: The original plan being to vote out Gordon?
Austin: Yes I think it's way too early to make a big move.
Casey: You see the thing is if you make a move too late in the game, it will come back to haunt you, there's no maybe, it's definite for making a late move to come back and hurt your game.
Jeff: Alright I've heard two different sides to the vote, let's see which prevails, Joy you're up.

VOTING
Joy: I'm voting this way because I believe it'll look best on my resume. (Votes for Emily.)
Casey: If this move is pulled off, I will be in full control of the tribe. (Votes for Emily.)
Emily: I hope everyone sticks to the plan and votes you. (Votes for Gordon.)

Jeff: If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to use it, now would be the time to do so.
No one plays an idol.
Jeff: I'll read the votes.
Jeff: First vote, Emily.- 1 vote
Jeff: Gordon.- 1 vote
Jeff: Gordon.- 2 votes
Jeff: Emily.- 2 votes
Jeff: Gordon.- 3 votes
Jeff: Emily.- 3 votes
Jeff: Fourth person voted out of Survivor: Georgia, EMILY.

Emily's Goodbye Message: I commend whoever did this for taking control of the game because I know they'll go far after orchestrating my blindside. I hope either Lauren or Austin wins the whole thing.

Post Tribal Power Rankings- Marion Tribe 🔵
1. Casey 🔵
2. Joy 🔵
3. Harvey 🔵
4. Gordon 🔵
5. Austin 🔵
6. Lauren 🔵