Idol Hunt- Ep 8

After being down in numbers 7-3, Casey, Joy, and Gordon approached Ben and Heath about joining them. Ben and Heath declined the offer and went to the majority alliance. Austin and Bridget won immunity leaving Gordon vulnerable and to be voted out in a 7-3 vote. What will Casey and Joy do to turn things around?

Okupion Tribe
Ben
Heath
Billie
Bridget
Rocco
Lauren
Austin
Casey
Joy

The next immunity challenge comes, Ben wins gaining safety for the upcoming tribal council.

The majority alliance get together discussing their next target.
Billie: What's the plan guys?
Austin: It should be Casey tonight right?
Bridget: The way I see it, Casey can't do anything right now so Joy is the way to go because she's trying to be that motherly figure and I see right through it.
Ben: Is everyone else fine with Joy over Casey?
All: Sure.

Casey begins to look for an idol, Bridget notices him and silently follows. Casey digs near the waterwell, looks in tree holes, and even under the camp's shelter. After searching under the shelter, he finds a hidden immunity idol! He turns around trying to hide it and is immediately met face to face with Bridget.
Bridget: Hi Casey, so what do you have there?
Casey: Like I'd tell you.
Bridget: You know, being rude to me isn't going to save you tonight. You're in deep water boy and you better hear what I'm saying.
Casey: *sigh* Go on.
Bridget: You're not getting any votes tonight, Joy is expected to be voted out but let's say you played that idol for her and voted for a floater kind of threat like Heath, you'd have another move on your resume and you'd have a better chance of winning immunity next time.
Casey: That is a great proposal but how do I know you're not lying straight to my face?
Bridget: I guess there's no way for you to know, just hope for the truth.
Confessional Casey: Here's the thing about Bridget. If I was watching her on television play Survivor, I'd love her. But actually playing the game with her is amazingly stressful. I could play the idol and waste it or I could play the idol and potentially vote out a shady threat like Heath.

Casey talks to Joy about his newly found idol.
Casey: Joy, I found an idol and I plan to use it tonight.
Joy: That's amazing, who do you think they're targeting?
Casey: Well the bad thing is that Bridget knows about it, she says it'll be you but I don't know if should believe her.
Joy: I say believe her and play it, she may be trying to reach out to us and ditch the majority with a few others.
Casey: That may be the case but why would she leave an alliance in which of its members trust her?
Joy: I'm honestly not sure but you have an insurance which no one knows about except Bridget and myself, you need to put it to use right now.
Casey: You know what, I'm gonna play the idol on you and hope for the best.
Joy: Good, there you go.
Confessional Joy: I really hope I calmed Casey about his idol. He should use it for me tonight and if he goes home for it, then I'm truly sorry for him.

OKUPION TRIBAL COUNCIL
8th Tribal
Jeff: Welcome back Okupion. Ben, how does it feel to have immunity around your neck tonight?
Ben: It feels amazing, Jeff. Anything can happen in this game so I could have very well been going home tonight but now there's some safety for me.
Jeff: Joy, you and Casey seem to be on the minority side of the tribe tonight. Do you have any hope for tonight?
Joy: I have hope for tonight, you always have to hope for the best in Survivor. People may see that there's two votes up for grabs to use for a strategic move.
Jeff: Alright it's time to vote, Lauren you're up.

VOTING
Lauren: I'm only voting for you because it's the best move strategically, sorry girl. (Joy)
Ben: Sorry but you shouldn't have aligned with Casey. If you hadn't, you'd still be here. (Joy)
Casey: I hope Bridget was telling the truth today. (Heath)
Rocco: This is the best move for me so it has to be made. (Joy)

Jeff: If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, would be the time to do so.
Casey stands up with the idol, "I'm gonna play this for Joy, hope this works."
Jeff: This is an immunity idol, any votes cast for Joy will not count, I'll read the votes.
Jeff: First vote, Joy, does not count.
Jeff: Joy, does not count.
Jeff: Heath, that's one vote Heath.
Jeff: 8th person voted and the 3rd member of the jury, HEATH. I need you to bring me your torch.

Heath's Goodbye Message: Can't blame my allies. They had no idea Casey would pull out an idol and anyway I'm honored to be idoled out of the game.

Post Tribal Power Rankings- Okupion Tribe ⚪️
1. Rocco 🟠🟠⚪️
2. Bridget 🟠🟠⚪️
3. Ben 🟠🔵⚪️
4. Billie 🟠🟠⚪️
5. Lauren 🔵🔵⚪️
6. Austin 🔵🟠⚪️
7. Joy 🔵🔵⚪️
8. Casey 🔵🔵⚪️