The Egyptian God Trial

Previously,
Y/N: Now!!! End him Chaos Emperor Dragon!!
Keith: 0000/8000lp

[System]
!!! You have unlocked a secret quest !!!

Present,

Y/N: Huh new quest eh.

Keith: Yo!! Wanna walk home together?
Y/N just waved at him, saying that Keith should go first. Keith then happily jogged back to his house.

Y/N: Revert deck to normal.
[Deck reverted]

Y/N: Accept quest
[System]
Entering quest, TRIALS OF THE EGYPTIAN GODS

All of the sudden, he was teleported to another place. It was a white hall with golden outline and Ancient Egyptian Scriptures displayed, along with a lightning bolt. Y/N went to take a look at the bolt and a label read...
[ DIVINE BOLT OF ZUES]

Y/N: umm... I better not touch it.

???: WELCOME TO THE TRAILS OF THE EGYPTIAN GODS!!

Y/N turned behind immediately and saw a person. However he somewhat looks like a monster in Yugioh....

Y/N: Wait you can't be...

???: YES I AM A DISCIPLE OF RA

Y/N: Ok then what's this trial you just mentioned.

???: You are seen as a potential holder of the Egyptian Gods. In order to reach your max potential to handling and control the Egyptian Gods, you must pass this trail to obtain a Price no one can have.

[System]
Would you like to take the trail?

Y/N: Yes

Disciple of Ra: Ok then you shall begin!!

The Disciple of Ra raised his staff and shot a ball of light to Y/N which teleports him to another realm.

Y/N was falling into what looks like a tip of a pyramid. Y/N immediately flipped backwards and placed his finger tips on the surface of a side of the pyramid to slow down his fall and jumped onto the ground.

When he stood up, all he saw was a huge gate. It has the Egyptian god Slifer on the gate.

Y/N: Woah, first part. Time to equip my duel disk.

[System]
You would not be able to use your duel disk.

Y/N: Huh ok. Time to go in then.

He pushed the gate and walked in. His glare was focused as his senses rose up. He took his steps carefully and turned around to see a hammer falling onto him.

He quickly dodged as the hammer hits the ground. The hammer was lift by a what looks like an Egyptian giant monster. It then swung the axe sideways to Y/N but he jumped back to dodge it and leapt to the Giant.

Y/N: Equip!!! The Poison Dagger!!

[System]
Equipping poison dagger.

However, when the item appeared halfway, the dagger was.....lagging?

Y/N: oh what?!!

He quickly jumped to dodge the next coming attack from the monster. This time, he felt a dagger in his hand but when he raised it up, it had a different look.

The handle was black leather while to blade had golden outline at the sharp edge while the was crimson red glowing on the dagger.

[System]
Equipped "Volcanic Dagger"

Rank: SS
ATK: 5000
Ability: when stabbed to the ground or somewhere, will cause an the object or ground to incinerate.

Y/N: Woah, *laughs* let's do this!