Ch 2

???'s POV:

"Good Morning." Mr. Afton said looking at me.

"Morning." I replied. 

"You must be Moondrop, correct?"

"Yes sir."

Mr. Afton smiled at me and took out a piece of paper from the desk behind him. He handed my the paper, looks like it was my schedule. Mr Afton guided me through my schedule, he told me which rooms are on what floor, lunch times, and extra curricular activities. Mr. Afton let me go and I waved goodbye. I had about 10 minutes before class but I decided to head to my first class. I had to get to math first in room 205. That was on the second floor. I walked down the hall to some marbled stairs and to the math hallway. I got to room 205 and thankfully there was only the teacher and 2 other students. The math teacher walked over to me curiously.

"Hello there," She spoke, "Are you the new kid?" 

"Yeah, my names Moondrop." I said. 

"Great! I'll have you sit in that desk over there!" 

The teacher pointed to a desk with a single red chair in the back. It was perfect. I headed over there and sat down. I took out my math notebook and the teacher handed me a textbook. 

~After math class~

Class was pretty easy. I didn't really do much. No one did actually. I picked up my bag and walked out of the classroom after everyone else. I looked at my schedule for my next class which was history. The history class was still in room 134 so that would be on the first floor. I went to the closet flight of stairs and I into the history/art hall. 

~Skipping to lunch because I'm lazy~

After my last 2 classes, it was time for lunch. I followed the crowd of other kids toy he lunchroom. Everyone ran to their seats but there was a very small table left with 2 chairs. I put my bag down below and sat at the table. I should get lunch but I don't have my money on me because I'm dumb. I took out my phone and was about to sit down but was interrupted by the shape of another persons body sitting on the chair across from me.  It was a boy. He had fluffy orange/yellow hair, thin round glasses, and a small smile on his face. He was wearing an orange shirt with a sun on it.

"Hello there!" He spoke.

"Umm hi-?" I responded.

"My names Sundrop! What's yours?"

..This guys very.. energetic.

"It's.. Moondrop."