All the slaves were quite astonished about this development and thought their new owner was quite interesting and sincere in his offer .

Every slave was discussing after they saw all of this

It was only now that Tornwall spoke to John, "Tell me, kid, what are you planning?" . Tornwall even thought John found out his identity and hence he wanted to use his ability and hence all this drama taking place right now .

John smiled and asked Tornwall, "Well, what I want is Loyal slaves so I thought this would be the best and most effective measure to gain their trust, what do you think?"

"Maybe, you have already known my identity as an elite blacksmith but I still wouldn't make you weapons of our country," Tornwall told John with very firm and serious eyes .

John was quite shocked but kept a calm face and said to him, "Well, I don't want you making weapons or machines of the dwarven country, what I want is, you make equipment according to my designs and not leak it to anyone, what do you say?

Tornwall thought and replied, "Hmm . . . that won't be a problem since it is only making machines you want and not to be leaked . Looking at you I see that you are still a naive and honest child but you are still cautious enough to buy slaves so that your secrets don't get leaked . Usually, I wouldn't have even tried to risk and expose my identity but your behavior told me I should trust you . Maybe it is your sense of values which will attract people . "

Meanwhile, Tornwall sighed and thought of his past that it has already been 3 years .

'Maybe I should trust this kid for once and he has already made a magic contract so it's better anyways plus he doesn't seem like those cunning old guys while from his eyes I can see that he doesn't discriminate people based on their race . ' Tornwall made his opinion on John after conversing with him .

This was quite an unexpected turn of events for both John and Tornwall .

Meanwhile Jake and his family had their own thoughts about this situation . Taylor and others weren't bothered about their revenge and thought that they should make a new start under John while Jake still had the idea of getting revenge from the noble .

Taylor asked Martha while saying to everyone, "With this magic contract I am pretty sure he doesn't have any ulterior motives and it is still better than nothing and it can give us a new start, what do you think Martha?"

Chapter 37

Martha said to everyone seriously, "That's true if only our children can get freedom in the future that was worth it not to mention everyone . All of us have to work harder so that we can become free earlier and earn his trust . Any objections?"

No one objected while Jake was still in his own thoughts .

After his speech was finished, John rang a bell and called Jacob and asked Tom to make a contract for everyone .

Meanwhile, Eva and others came inside after he finished dealing with the slaves .

Joseph was the first one to react after watching the contract Tom was making,

"John, are you sure about making this contract? won't you be losing if you make this contract? you can still get their loyalty by normal means you know . "

John firmly said to him, "Think about it carefully Joseph, with that, I would only get their loyalty as they are my slaves and not their trust . In the future I would need people who I can trust and as you have seen many slaves even die in the span of 5 years because of many physical and mental reasons . "

"With this, I will be pretty much profiting from this deal . However, this deal needs to be under wraps from certain people . "

Joseph sighed and agreed, "Since you have made your firm stance and decision, I can't do anything but support you since you are my friend and our interests are intermixed now . Well, I will respect your decision on this choice of yours . As for Baron Mendez, he won't get a whiff about this contract to make any trouble among the noble circles . As for Tom, he is the main man of Marquis who deals in the slave trade in Pearl city so you shouldn't be worried about him and he might have already known about our deal with Marquis Ray . We only have to make sure to include this in the contract that the slaves cant reveal about this contract to others so everything will be solved . "