"It's Cass, do you really expect her not to wear the sword on her belt?" Ben asked. "Besides, she has to intimidate you one last time before she becomes your sister-in-law. Make sure you don't run from the alter."

Chad shook his head as he smiled, watching Ginny make her way down the aisle; flower petals floating in the air as Jaq, Gus-Gus, and Mary threw them down to the ground from the balcony with Pascal helping while two of Ginny's donkey friends from the Isle accompanied her down the aisle almost like how Max had acted as the flower horse/ring bearer for Queen Rapunzel and King Eugene's wedding.

Chad could only hope the donkeys wouldn't get into the same misadventures with the rings. To prevent that, he had Bruno acting as ring bearer—yes it was copying slightly from Ben and Mal's wedding but Chad didn't rightly care.

Besides, all eyes were on the bride as they should be.

Ginny looked amazing in her wedding dress—according to Evie, it was an off the shoulder A-line wedding dress in champagne with ivory lace on top that cascaded over the tulle on the skirt of the dress.

Now Chad wasn't stupid but he honestly couldn't tell you what half those words meant. What he could tell you was that his fiancee looked amazing. And that was all that mattered.

It's possible, for a plain yellow pumpkin to become a golden carriage. It's possible, for a plain villain kid and a Prince to join in marriage, Chad thought as the music swelled throughout the hall. Fairy Godmother had asked her Fae friend Whitney if they could borrow the instrumentals from her song for a wedding march.

After all, they needed something borrowed for the wedding. They had their something old with their location, something new with Ginny's dress, and something blue with Chad's jacket. Ginny and Chad had taken one listen to the song's lyrics and knew they wanted the instrumentals for their wedding march.

And thankfully the Fae had agreed to their request.

However the song was wrong about one thing. Ginny was definitely not plain. Not in the slightest.

She looked stunning with her hair in a half updo that Dizzy had painstakingly braided in flowers while also asking Mal to add a smidgeon of length so that the half of Ginny's hair that remained down could be given a bit of curl.

He might not have known a lot about hair but he knew that his step cousin knew what she was doing.

For the world is full of zanies and fools, who don't believe in sensible rules, and won't believe what sensible people say. And because these daft and dewy eyed dopes keep building up impossible hopes, impossible things are happening every day, Chad thought, glancing slightly at Ben as the music continued to play. Thanks for being a daft and dewy eyed dope Ben. Today would have never happened if you weren't.

"Hi," Ginny whispered as she finally arrived to the end of the aisle.

"Hi," Chad whispered back, gently taking her hand and never taking his eyes off of her.

Fairy Godmother smiled as she stepped forward. "Welcome everyone. Please be seated."

After the sound of a cathedral filled with guests taking their seats quieted down, Fairy Godmother spoke up again. "Thank you all for making the commitment to be here today as Chad and Ginny pledge their love for one another and make a truly wonderful commitment of their own. Life is made ups of a series of commitments: work, friends, family, community, even to ourselves. But making this marriage commitment to the one you love can be the most fulfilling of one's entire life. Yes it is a commitment of time, resources, and emotions to another but marriage is the commitment you also make to yourself. You commit to bettering yourself each and every day working to be the best possible partner you can be for your beloved. And it's not just a commitment to give love, but also to allow yourself to be open enough to receive it back."