9 || plans

✧ :・゚-(name)s POV-

I didn't attend the classes that afternoon

The first thing I did when I arrived home was take a bath. I usually only take showers but I decided that it would help me relax.

It did.

My uniform was a pain to wash, i had to do it by hand for obvious reasons.

Then I turned on my cd player and listened to some music while laying in bed.

I just stared at the wall, thinking about what happened earlier.

I still can't believe that I embarrased myself in front of everyone. Especially in front of my friends.

Are they even my friends?

I don't even know.

...

I mean, I consider them my friends. I'm pretty sure they don't feel the same way though...

*sigh*

I didn't even have the chance to put my letter in takemitchys locker.

After what happened I'm sure everyone at school will avoid me even more.

That's going to make it harder to involve myself with toman-

*buzzing*

Huh? Was that my flip phone?

I pick it up.

A message from...

Chifuyu?

Chifuyu♡:
Hey, I'm sorry about what happened at lunch. Those b*tches are so horrible to you and I don't understand why. I hope you're doing okay now.
sent 6:57 pm

You:
Ohh, thanks! I'm better now.
read 6:58 pm

Chifuyu♡:
Also, thank you for the peke j. plushie and your letter! That was really thoughtful and kind of you. Honesty it made my day :)
sent 6:58 pm

You:
Aww I'm glad! No problem :D
read 6:58 pm

Chifuyu♡:
Anyways, me and baji were wondering if you'd want to hangout with us some day.
sent 6:59 pm

You:
Oooh sure! When?
read 6:59 pm

Chifuyu♡:
Maybe tomorrow after school if that's okay.
sent 7:00 pm