3 || y/n moment

✧ :・゚-3rd POV-

Struggling to breathe, the (h-
color) haired girl starts chocking slowly feeling her consciousness drift away...

The moment he noticed that you were about to faint he let you go. He wanted you to experience the whole thing.

You could breathe again, what a relief. You knew what was about to happened and you accepted it. You aren't strong enough to fight on your own.

"Oi, what the f*ck are you doing to that poor girl?!" a familiar voice asked the highschoolers that were standing around you.

Is that....baji?

"HAHAH, look who we have here!"

"Two little middle schoolers thinking they're better than everyo-" before he could finish the sentence you heard a loud bump next to you.

Did someone come to save you?

You slowly open your eyes to see the iconic duo: baji kesuke and chifuyu matsuno beating the living sh*t out of the mini gang with little to no effort.

'Damn- they're really strong' you thought to your self.

.

After all of the little sh*ts were beat up for good, the two guys came towards you.

"Hey, you ok?" baji asked.

"Yeah I'm fine, I think..." you said and mumbled the last part.

"What, no you're not! Look you have hand marks on your neck and also those bruises onyour knees, did that son of a b*tch strangle you?!" Chifuyu said in a concerned voice.

"Yeah he did, but like I told you I'm fi-" before you could explain yourself you felt baji take you by the wrist.

"Yo, chifuyu let's take her to your house." Baji suggested.

"Good idea baji-san! I'll get her injuries healed up." he agreed

✧ :・゚-(name)'s POV-

"HEY WAIT A SEC, I NEVER SAID I'D GO WITH YOU!" I decided to speak up for myself, given the fact that they were IGNORING me.

"We'll, i guess we're kidnapping you then." chifuyu said jokingly.