31. Have we been here before?

Start from the beginning

"It's comfier here anyway," He smiles as he throws Jeno on the bed before jumping on him. There was no way Jeno could get out of this one.

"Oh you're like a body pillow," Yuta chuckles. "All this muscle yet you're still weaker than me" He smiles at Jeno who glares at him, balling his fists up beside him. "That hurt? sorry, I'm not sorry though, it's just a fact, isn't it?" He chuckles, propping himself up on his elbows, his head resting in his hands. "No need to be so upset, that's what I'm here for, to help you become as powerful as those muscles show" He smiles. "Oh don't look at me like that~" He bites his lip, staring down at Jeno's pissed off expression. "You should be sleeping soon, it's pretty late, you need as much energy for the morning as possible" He smiles and Jeno scoffs. "Don't treat me like a fucking kid" He huffs.

"Would you rather me treat you like an adult then...?" Yuta asks slowly. Jeno knew better than to answer that question, whether it be yes or no, he knew what was to come. "Well done, you're a fast learner" Yuta chuckles. Jeno stays silent. He wanted to say something cocky but he knew it wouldn't end well, he'd probably end up with a chopped off limb if he wasn't careful. "Get some sleep then, I'll check on you every so often so don't try anything" Yuta smiles. "Not that you'd be able to," He chuckles as he gets up and leaves the room.

Jeno sighs.

At least Yuta had been nice enough to provide him with food, a bed and a shelter, at least he didn't treat him like an animal.

-----

Kaname looks around, no one was there. She quickly rushes down the steps, holding her shoes in her left hand.

She reaches the bottom of the stairs and sighs, looking down the corridor before walking down it, looking in each room. After a few empty rooms, she reached the only locked one which was at the end of the hallway. She knocks on and hears a sort of husky inhale.

She opens the door and her face drops.

"Namika!" She gasps. "Are you okay?" She asks. Namika looked like death. Literally. Her cheekbones stretched her skin out and her gown hung off her like it was on a coathanger. She shouldn't look like this! Kaname had been feeding her regularly and making sure she was healthy just like Yuta had asked so what had happened?!

"Who are... you?" Namika whispers, slowly recoiling in fright. Kaname stares into her eyes but realises she'd gone blind. Her pupils had gone a foggy white colour and she was looking all around.

"I'm your little sister, Kaname," She says. "Kaname...? Kaname... I don't think I know a Kaname... where's... where's Yuta or- or Jay?" She asks and Kaname sits up. She's on the verge of death and all she's worried about is that prick and whoever this Jay was?! "Is Yuta okay?" She breathes. "He's doing just fine" Kaname grits. "But..." She pauses. She was a little afraid of her plan. What if it backfired? What if it didn't go as planned? What if she wouldn't do it? What if she couldn't do it?

"But...?" Namika says, lifting her head up. "He's... he kinda... uh-"

"Just spit it out!" She hisses. "He betrayed you"

Silence. Namika stares at Kaname, straight in her eyes.

"No... he wouldn't" She breathes. "You're lying..."

"YOU'RE LYING!" She screams. Kaname gulps. "I'm... I'm not..." She stammers and Namika cackles. "You're so stupid little girl" She smiles. "You should be punished for lying to me" She breathes, standing up on thin shaky legs. "I'm not lying, I promise!" She breathes. "He's found s-someone else and asked me to... b-break the news to you" She stutters and Namika just scoffs. "Why would he do that when all he needs is me?!" Namika huffs. "He chose a b-boy, but I think it's best if you just move on-" Kaname was cut off. "How could he choose a boy over me?!" She cries.