he wanted to make the soap machine blueprints so that even if people wanted to steal his secrets they can't do it easily .

After completing the blueprints of the machines he then set out towards the shops of two blacksmiths for both of them to make various different parts of the machines .

After reaching the Blacksmiths shop . He headed inside the shop to meet the owner blacksmith Ron

he was a Middle-aged man with muscular features . He was safety gloves on his hands with a mask on his face as he worked on making the armor recently ordered by one of his customers .

He wore a white t-shirt and brown half-coat on it . With brown pants . He had brown hair and a fair complexion with a height of 5 feet 11 inches .

Inside the shop, there were other apprentices and colleagues doing their own work .

After waiting for a while . John got to meet him . He showed him his designs and asked him if he could make the machines with an accurate measure .

He looked at the machines blueprints and then thought that these machines were pretty much manageable . However, he couldn't understand the workings of the blueprints . It was because of was only given half of the blueprints .

Then he looked at him curiously and said to John in a very serious manner,

"I can make them but it would cost you quite a fortune to make them, do you have this much to burn on some random machines? these machines would cost you at 500 gold coins plus I will take an upfront of 300 gold coins for my materials and labor . "

Hearing this John became quite overjoyed at the fact that he could begin the process of industrialization in this world without a lot of problems .

"Well recently I made a quite a fortune so I wanted to use some my ideas and apply it in different things . " he gave him an answer in a roundabout way . Since he didn't want others to know about it too much .

Ron didn't bother much about it as he didn't care if this silk pant wanted to spend his money without thinking .

John then gave him all the money upfront however he still warned him that he wanted to the machines with accurate measurements .

Ron noted John's demands after receiving his money as he didn't want to such a fat customer plus the other guy shouldn't have any excuse to ask for a refund if he didn't like the made product .

Then he made his way to the other blacksmith shop and made his order . The other guy charged him 550 gold coins for the other half . He gave him the same warning to him as he did to Ron .

The owner of this blacksmith usually made weapons for others and it was quite popular with the people .

The owner's name was George . He had a physique of 6 foot 3 inches . He was quite muscular . He was wearing full black and it seemed quite luxurious, unlike Ron . From the patrons, he heard that he gets orders from Baron Mendez and his order of knights and makes their weapons .

Although George was quite skeptical at first yet he still didn't bother about the blueprints and accepted his request .

As John was looking through the shop he also bought a good quality sword from George for a price of 15 gold .

John couldn't buy those knight swords as he didn't have a recommendation letter from a high enough authority .

In the end, John had a total of 4800 gold remaining and had a total of 11900 WDS points and 15000 exp points from all the trades of the past .

Now he felt like he was a rich man ready splurge on the system and take heed to its offers .

then later he decided to meet Sam and go towards Village chief's house for buying land, discussing about the problem of low yields in the village and then visit a craftsman working on wood to make him a house and other required things .