To which john said "My name is john,it may be hard for you to believe me but even i dont know the current situation i am in . when i woke up i was here . "

Jay said "looking at your language and assent you seem like a local,i will believe you as i dont see maliciousness in your eyes . okay come with me i will introduce you to the village and the surroundings"

John was of rather normal build with a height of 6 foot with a sharp facial feature . he had blonde hair and a European face and black eyes .

When john saw jay he looked a bit muscular with a height of 6 feet 2 inches . he too had a European appearance and he was 25 years old . his parents lived in the same village .

Jay then introduced him about the village and how he found him at the forest . this village was at the north-eastern most front of the country,ahead of it was all wildlife and untamed lands,it was called North-frontier town but it was more like a village . the village seemed to 500-1000 people in it .

the thing which shocked him the most was that in this world there was magic after watching a priest heal the wound of a commoner at the radiant church .

As they were travelling they met various people and John was absorbing all the things about this village .

as they were travelling,a woman looked at them and approached them . she wore a blue and white coat behind her which was fully sleeved it seemed to have magical runes,she had reddish white shoulder pauldrons and a black armor on her chest,she wore sky blue and white pants,she had a backpack which looked like it could carry archery items and other necessary supplies on her . she wore black gloves on her hands . the woman was named Josephine she looked like warrior/hunter . she was a blonde with red eyes(pupils) with rather quite a height of 6 foot as well . she was in full armor and equipped a great sword which was inside its sheath and she seemed to be going for a hunt outside . she looked at the age of 24 .

she looked at jay and curiously asked "so jay this is the new guy who you got from the forest?so what's his situation?"

"well his name is john and from his situation even i couldn't make heads or tails from it . it seems that he too doesn't understand how he was in the forest . now we are going to village chief's house to meet him and discuss his future situation" said jay .

She then turned to John and asked "so john what will you do after this . "

"well it depends on the situation on what i can do,i rather hope i can find something to do here . however from your attire it seems that you are going for an outing of hunt" said john smilingly .

"ohh right i was going for my hunt . Okay,see you guys later on" said Josephine in hurry .

After that they started travelling to Village chief's House .

After reaching Village chief's house it was a big 2 storey house with 3 rooms on each floor . at his house were his wife and 3 kids . 2 boys and 1 girl .

at his home,

after understanding the situation from jay the village chief straightforwardly asked John "from your clothes they are quite unusual,ohh well its OK anyway . so boy what will you do now and do you any requests which you dont understand about or the other things you need?"

"I am very thankful to jay and village chief for helping me . actually i had a request but hesitant somehow since Chief offered to help me i would like to take this chance . will chief mind me reading books so i can have an understanding about this place" said john

"okay . that wont be a problem . you can go to my basement to take a look at it . there are quite a few books there . " said Sam as he lead him to his basement .