then suddenly a voice came inside his brain,

["Ding! uploading of A . I complete,28 hours ago"]

["Ding! Analysation of the new language complete,10 hours ago"]

["Features of Helmet number XL-380 have been completely transferred to host John and have started operating inside host's body"]

["Host please look to the menu for other options"]

and suddenly the helmet on his head crumbled in ashes .

having shocked at the new series of development,he looked at new panel in front of him . he touched at the menu option in front of him to which he was given instructions on how to operate the new A . I inside his body .

[World Development System level 1 authority . Please earn points and experiences to unlock better features of World Development system . 2 packed gift boxes are available now . ]

john cancelled the menu and asked in unknown language inside the brain "hey, what is this thing inside my head and where in the world am i?"

To which an androgynous voice came inside his head "Host the thing inside your head is A . I World development system which got transferred from XL-380,as for the place currently,you are at north-frontier town in kingdom aelius . "

it seems that i learned a new language while i was asleep thought john when he conversed .

"What's your name" asked John

"i have no name currently,host can give me a name"said the A . I

thinking for a while a lot of information came inside his head as he analysed it in a few seconds . after understanding his own situation he gave the A . I a new name .

"Okay i now understand my whole situation . from now your name is Sarah" said John after thinking a while .

John was quite confused before on why he was here after waking up but the A . I transmitted the information which his brain analysed at a very fast speed . he still hadn't realized that his brain was working and computing at a very super-fast speed .

From this situation he understood that he was in a new world,a high tech machine stuck on him and he got a system and an A . I named sarah,he learned a new language and someone saved him in this new world . he was looking into the house he was at and understood he was in pretty much medieval era of earth . technology had developed much in this world .

he started flipping books he was looking at inside this house . at first he didnt understand a thing after a few seconds sounds came inside his brain

["Analyzing the contents inside the book"]

["1% . . . 2% . . 3% . . . "]

and after a few minutes

"Analysis Complete" and simultaneously john was analyzing the same as Sarah and he got a understanding on the book . it was diary of his savior jay on which hunting techniques were written on it . it was unknown who had written this book but from the look of it seemed that was a rather old book . he took some water from the house as he was quite thirsty and later settled down to wait for the owner of the house . he thought of taking a weapon for personal defense but later didn't as he couldn't escape anyway from the village . so it was more safe to not keep a weapon rather than keeping a weapon . and if they were malicious they would have not saved him or let his belongings here .

a few hours later,

Jay came to his house from his hunting and saw that the unconscious guy had woken up . So he came up to him and asked him "it seems that you have woken up . so what is your name and may i know why you were there in the jungle unconscious . "