Shruti- Part 2- Infection

Start bij het begin

I was now fed up of getting ill every now and then. It was effecting my studies, i was becoming a botheration on Ankit for it, I had to get injections for reducing fever almost every time I had it. So there was no point of refusing the medications Ankit had prescribed. I now realise that it was stupid of me to deny the injections which I am required to take to become better. Atleast I won't be getting ill so frequently and ending up getting shots because of it. I still had the thermometer in my hand when Ankit came back.

"I see that you have checked your fever already. How are you feeling?"

"I am feeling Ok. No fever now."

"Hmm that's good na but why are you so sad?"

"I am sorry for yesterday. I should have understood your point and agreed to taking the injections." I spoke slowly.

"Better late than never. I am happy that you agreed. Now you deny again na?" He asked me happily.

"No I won't deny anymore."

"Let's go for shopping today as it's Sunday. We can do whatever you want to after that. But first let me check you before heading out." He said making me jump out of joy.

Time skip - Dinner time

"You made my day Ankit. From shopping some beautiful dresses to fresh air at the park to now yummy dinner. I loved it" I said happily finishing my dinner.

"I am glad that you enjoyed. I also got a nice break from my routine just because of you." Ankit replied happily walking over to the fridge and taking out something which I was not able to see.

I could guess what it was.
Probably the injection I am supposed to take.
I couldn't say no to him.
What should I do now.
Just obey now?
I wanna delay it.

"Don't tense up Shruti. We have already delayed it by a day. We shouldn't delay it anymore. Please be brave for me."

I had to face my fear. If I keep delaying it the fear will rise.

"Ok" I replied halfheartedly.

I went to my room and changed my clothes and now reading a book waiting for Ankit to come.

"I see that you are ready. Relax yourself and try to remain calm. This way it will remain least painfull for you. Ok" Ankit spoke sitting near me.

"Whatever you say won't make me less nervous" I spoke turning sideways to avoid the sight of him filling the syringe. It gives me goosebumps.

I undressed myself giving him the access to my bum. I was kinda used to this now.

"Your questions won't be able to distract me today" I spoke the fact today.

Everytime his questions were able to distract me from the injection but this won't happen today.

"Shruti remember you shouldn't move at all." Ankit spoke wiping the spot.

I was waiting for him to stab me.

"Did you get your perfect dp today" Ankit asked me.

"yes I got some very nice pictures. Outdoor pics are usually the best. But how do you know that I went to park for a perfect picture for a dp. I didn't tell you. Ahh. Ahh. Ouch. Ahh"

"It's nearly over. Count with me 5.. 4... 3.... 2.....1...... and done. Good girl." Ankit speaks deeply pressing the spot with a cotton.

This was really painfull. Not like the ones I used to get for reducing fever.

"How come you were able to do that again." I spoke sitting up massaging my hip because of the pain.

"You go crazy when it comes to taking pics. Even talking about it you feel the same way." He said laughing.

"Massage it very lightly only if you feel extreme pain. The pain will subside don't worry. Thanks for being so brave my little sister." He spoke kissing my forehead.

"How long of a break do I get for the next dose?"

"I will give it you tomorrow evening after I come from the hospital."

"Ok" I replied sadly not happy at all at the thought of getting pricked daily. I had no choice also. Just 4 days and this will be over.

"Goodnight. Sleep tight and call me If you need anything." He left after that.

Sorry guys for not updating in a while. I was not at all feeling motivated to write. Somehow I managed to complete this. Do vote if you like the chapter.

Follow me if you like my work. 

I try to keep updating as I used to before.

Love you all