"Ah, Inoichi-san, hello. I've decided to take scroll for a meantime. I'm hoping I could get flowers." I greeted the blonde man, sweeping the dust out of their flower shop. As soon as he recognized my voice, he looked at me with a twinkling eyes before calling his wife to come nearer. 

I must say I'm a bit close to Yamanaka since they're actually a good and nice clan. They're neutral even before, when I was still an adult. Inoichi-san and his wife are probably one of the best parents in town since they took care of me even before I graduated in academy. 

"Oho, the great Shimitzuya Aki finally decided to come over. We've been waiting for ages! This kid!" His wife, Mrs. Yamanaka greeted after getting nearer to her husband. "You've become lovely day by day, Aki. It would be no surprise if one day you'll come with your boy-toy." She added making me flush out of embarrassment. Well, yes, I brought Itachi here when I was 13 and told them that he's my suitor. They're the first one to ever know that the great heir of the Uchiha clan became my boyfriend in no time. They're so grateful and told me that finally, I was in good hands. 

But yeah, just like how the whether change so drastically, I'm feeling the tides of destiny will come change too. 

"Aki?" Oh, I forgot to answer. I became pre-occupied. 

"Oh, with that impression I doubt I would present a boy-toy here. I have no time to waste for romance, Yamanaka-san." I told her laughing. 

"Hmp, you're telling me that now but I assure you, when the times come and you're ready to fall in love, I'll be there to give you some roses." I smiled with that. It did happened, she gave me white roses before, when I finally acknowledge that I loved Itachi. "So, girl, what flowers would like to be arranged? Do you have something in mind?" 

I thought for a moment to look at the display and smiled, "I would love to see white tulips, in a bouquet. And Carnations. I'll leave the arrangement to you, Yamanaka-san." And there she went back inside to prepare my order, leaving me alone with Inoichi-san. 

"I've heard about your upcoming ANBU entrance exam to Shikaku, I'm wishing you the best Aki." Inoichi-san commended and I smiled. So, this is where I'll be entering the ANBU. The first time I met Itachi was when I finished my exam, he congratulated along with his cousin - Uchiha Shisui. 

"Ah, yes, I was a bit nervous knowing how hard my life could get inside the organization but I guess, I'll do my best." I released a small smile. 

"You know that we're here, right? You can always lean on us." Inoichi-san said with a smile. I keep forgetting that he's a Yamanaka, their techniques relies on mind and he's one of the infamous psychiatrist, no - mind torturer of all time. I sighed. 

"I know, this is just self-reflection, Inoichi-san but I'll keep that in mind." I am rather thankful to them for their support. After Itachi's death, they're the first person to lend me a hand and support me to at least live my life until my body finally gave up. 

"Anyway, it's still to early for you to be out, so where are you going kid?" He asked in curiosity. I can't blame him though, it's still to early, probably 6:00 AM in the morning, less or more. He knew that I'm not a morning person but a late morning person. "Speaking of flowers, are you going to the cemetery?" He probably asked that because I have no one to visit there so this sudden situation got him wonder. 

"Ah, well, I just to want to go to KIA stone, that's all." KIA stone is a stone where all of the hero's name of the village was engraved. It just saddened me that after his death, his name wasn't able to be engraved there even though he had done enough to be considered as hero but I know him so well.