𓆗 | 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐈𝐌.

[ SONG: GANGSTA BY KEHLANI ]

   THE LIGHTS IN THE CLUB ARE BLINDING

THE LIGHTS IN THE CLUB ARE BLINDING. Today is Saturday and we are super busy. I just got done giving a man a lap dance and, he tipped a good amount. He was a bit touchy and I wanted to finish as fast I could.

I've been here since seven pm and now it's currently one am . Around this time many people weren't going to come because, we close at three. I am wrong everyone just wanted to be in a strip club today.

I wasn't going back onto a pole till later so, I went into the dressing room to sit for a bit.

I took my heels off and rested on the couch in relief.

Luckily no one was in here and it was peace and quiet except for the booming of the music outside.

I massaged my red feet trying to heal them of the pain from my nine inch heels. The door busts open and I am greeted by a artificial blond named Ashley.

She seemed as if she was upset with me for some reason.

"Kill."

Which is what everyone calls me. It started as a name mishap everyone called me "Killista" instead of "Kallista".

I let out a breath and respond, "Yes, Ashley ?"

"There is a hot man upstairs who wants a dance from you." She says while closing the door.

I groan and start to slip on my heels.

"Really? Can you take him instead?" I ask.

"I wish. He made it clear that he only wanted you. Arya even tried to offer him a dance but, he refused."

"Fuck alright." I say then, proceeded to finish putting my heels back on.

Ashley stands there and her arms are crossed and she can't even look at me.

"Where is he?" I ask.

"Upstairs in the luxury private rooms." She quips.

I stand up and go over to the mirrors to readjust my lingerie.

"I should've know that he wanted you. Everyone wants you and only you." She says while jealousy seethes through out her voice.

She always so jealous and she's always a total bitch for no reason. It's not only her my girls who work here hate me because, I get all the clientele.

Hey I can't help it.

"I can't help that. I'm sorry that no one else wants a dance from you. Negativity doesn't look good on you neither does blond." I snap.

I walk out immediately after, and head up the stairs. It's probably just a regular. I didn't expect much. Just a drunk married man with mommy issues who wanted to get away from his wife and spend everything on their joint bank account.

Happens all the time.

Nobody is upstairs only a bodyguard due to the fact, that only expensive customers are allowed up here.

I see the bodyguard outside the door and it indicated that's where he is.

As I approach the door the bodyguard named Warren says-

"Miss Kill, if you need any help or if anything happens please let me know. "

I smile and reply , "Of course I will , Warren."

He nods his head and, opens the door. I presented to a man with a freshly lit cigar in his hand.

Ashley was right when she said he was hot because, he is . His jet black hair is slicked back and his icy blue eyes burn into me.

The song "Gangsta by Kehlani" is playing while this mans eyes are burning into my body.

I am used to being stared at but, his stare is different. I slowly start to walk over to him strolling to the pace of the music. I feel nervous I don't why I feel this way.

He sits his cigar on the table next to the chair he's in . I walk over to him and immediately straddle him. I move my hips to the rhythm of the song. Then, I get up and turn around and start to move my body on his straddle one. His hand moves to my arm and I say with a stern voice,

"You can't touch me ."

"Says who?" He chuckles deeply and challenges.

His voice was husky and he had a hint of a accent throughout it.

I turn back around swaying my hips to the music. I was now facing him and, dancing. I feel all over my body in a sensual way and don't answer him.

I move back over to him and, grind my ass onto his lap straddling him backwards . My hands move all over my hair and my body.

His cold fingers go to my back. Moving up and down my spine sending chills throughout my body.

I know it was bad that he was touching me but, it felt good.

A minute or so later, his hand inched to my thighs.

I stood up and readjusted my lingerie and said, "I said you can't touch me."

"And I asked, who said you can't be touched?" He challenges again.

I cross my arms and seethe, "My boss."

He chuckles deeply and leans back onto his chair.

"You mean Axel?"He asks while smirking.

I shake my head yes. How does he know him?

"I'm his boss. I own this place." He laughs out.

Fuck me.

-

Hey everyone this is the first part to this story and I am happy to begin this new story

Hey everyone this is the first part to this story and I am happy to begin this new story. I know that I do have another book I have yet to finish but, I need something new to clear my mind. This chapter is a bit short but I promise that it is going to be more longer later in the chapter. Thank you and love you<3

Xoxo,
Keimoradior

Xoxo,            Keimoradior