TB Karen 2/3

⚠️TW: Smut & Homophobia talk & mention of self harm scars

Word count: 795
_____________________

After beating her after three hours of monopoly, we head over to the couch to watch a netflix tv show we've been binging for a while.

  I lay with my head on her lap as she runs her fingers through my hair with one hand and holds one of mine with the other.

  Once the show season ends, I turn to look wt her as I say funny annoyed, "Ugh, now we're going to have to wait till the next season comes out, ugghhh I can't wait that long." She giggles and smirks as she replies, "It's alright baby, I know what we can do now."

  I bite my lip and smile responding, "Okay." I raise my arms up and continue, "Take me to bed, mommy." She kisses my forehead and picks me up bridal style towards the bedroom.

  She plops me down on the bed and pulls me in for a soft kiss that quickly heats up. She pulls away and nibbles on my ear as she whispers, "Take off everything and lay on the bed for me babygirl."

  She walks towards the closet and grabs a strap while I strip down to nothing as she instructed. She takes everything off too and attaches the strap.

  She's on the bed and straddles me saying, "Good girl, my good girl." She attaches her lips to my neck to bite down and suck on it. She then kisses my cutting scars on my arms on the front and back as I tear up a little before starting to massage my breasts.

  I let out a few moans and say, "I'm so wet, mommy I need you." You feel her smile on your neck as she replies, "As you wish." She leaves kisses down your stomach and she pulls my knees up.

  She bites and sucks on my thighs before licking my clit. A few minutes later, my back arches and my leg shake as I come all over her face. She licks up everything and asks, "Ready for my dick baby?" I bite my lip and answer, "Please, I need you inside me."

  She aligns the toy with my center and pushes it in and I gasp. She thrusts in and out making me moan. She hits my a-spot and g-spot and I scream as I grab my boob, "Fuck, oh yes mommy, mmmhhh fffuck!"

  She rubs my clit a little and says, "Come for me babygirl, come all over mommy's dick." I come with a scream. She slows down and pulls out of me. She says once I catch my breathing, "Suck."

I know what she means and lean down to clean up my mess. I grab the bottom of the toy and put some of the top down my throat. I bob my head up and down. I gag a little and she chuckles. I finish and as soon as I sit up she pulls me in for a passionate kiss. She moans tasting me.

  She tosses the toy on the floor and we cuddle underneath the covers of her king sized bed. I grab my phone from the living room and she asks when I return, "Whatcha doing there?" I reply, "Setting a timer, I have to get going soon so I'm setting for my phone to go off in about forty-five minutes. Me nods and we snuggle.

  The next day, it's Saturday and it's mid day. I walk downstairs from my room towards the kitchen to grab a snack. I walk around the backway toward the kitchen. I grab a snack bar and walk towards the living room way to get back upstairs when I notice my mom and dad talking.

  I stand infront of the couches and my mom asks, "Hey honey." I ask curiously, "Hey, what are you two talking about?" She looks at me dad then back at me and responds, "Oh just how one of my friend's teenage son's came out as gay. I mean I can't believe he would choose to live that life style. Men and women should only be together, that's how it works."

  I ask, "It's not a choice. People are attracted to the same sex, that works too. People have been since the beginning of time."

She replies, "People who are queer are messed up in the head and confused. It's also gross and I'm tired of the media trying to get everyone to accept it because people who are smart and follow the bible know it's wrong."

  I respond, "Whatever I'll be upstairs." She nods and now tears are spilling out of my eyes. I get back to my room and throw my bar across the room.