Cordelia X Diane X Reader

⚠️Warning for smut

Word Count: 489
___________________

You're on the bed and Diane is kissing and sucking on your thighs. You moan and say, "Diane please stop teasing and fuck me!"

She pulls off your thong and kitten licks your clit. You say, "Oh yes, right there!" Cordelia walks in the room and says looking at the two of you, "Mind if I join?" You nod and she rips off her shirt and pants as she makes her way towards the bed.

She hops in and kisses your lips. You've always loved the taste of her lips, so sweet. Diane shoves her tongue inside of you and you moan into the kiss. You reach for Diane head and pull her head ever closer to you.

Cordelia breaks the kiss and takes off your bra to suck on your nipples. With Diane's tongue pumping in and out of you at a fast pace, she can tell you're so close to your climax.

She starts rubbing your bundle of nerves with her fingers and you cum all over her face and tongue. Your legs shake and Cordelia lets go of your nipple and touches your face with her hands saying, "Good girl."

Diane finishing licking up all your juices, moves up your body and brings Cordelia into a heated kiss. She moans at your taste.

Diane moves to the headboard and sits saying, "Come get off on my thigh Delia baby." She bites her lips and does as she says after removing her bra and underwear.

Cordelia humps Diane's leg moaning and throwing her head back while Diane starts rubbing circles on her clit.

You move up to attach your lips to Diane's and replace her hand with yours. Delia yells throwing her head back, "Oh fuck!" Diane moans into your mouth. You insert two fingers into her and she start to ride them.

Breaking the kiss and leaning your forehead on hers, she says, "Oh yes fuck!" Cordelia and Diane come at the same time. Cordelia out of breath, collapses onto Diane.

Diane wraps her arms around Cordelia and motion for you to lay on her too which you happily do.

You kiss Cordelia and say, "I love you both so much." Cordelia responds holding my chin with her hand, "Me too babygirl." Diane running her fingers through your hair, replies, "I love you both." You all fall asleep.

The next morning, you wake up by yourself and frown. You get dressed and walk down to the kitchen to get some breakfast. Madison and Zoe are talking and Madison looks at you and laugh. Zoe hits her arm and you ask, "What's up?"

Madison replies, "Nothing, just heard a LOT last night coming from your room. Seems like you get some good action." Zoe hits Madison's arm again saying, "Madison! Shut it."

You blush embarrassed but with a smile on your face. They leave the room and you start making pancakes.